The book I'm working on.

The Conservative

The book I'm working on.

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:16 am

The book it untitled for right now, but if people wish to read it, here are the first few chapters... it's world building mainly and character development. It's untitled, but hopefully, you'll enjoy it to some extent. This is the first edit. I am working on getting it edited through multiple rounds though before it's finalized.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Re: The book I'm working on.

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:53 am

Any feedback so far?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 am

ill read it when I have time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:48 am

The Conservative wrote:The book it untitled for right now, but if people wish to read it, here are the first few chapters... it's world building mainly and character development. It's untitled, but hopefully, you'll enjoy it to some extent. This is the first edit. I am working on getting it edited through multiple rounds though before it's finalized.
What will the book be about?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:26 am

The Conservative wrote:Any feedback so far?
I enjoyed it, shades of Tolkein and Pratchet. Good writing style. Look forward to reading more. A good set up for the story to unfold. Do you know where it's heading and how it will finish or is it still developing?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:.
What will the book be about?[/quote]

Try reading it ffs. Do you need everything to be spoonfed to you?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Any feedback so far?
I enjoyed it, shades of Tolkein and Pratchet. Good writing style. Look forward to reading more. A good set up for the story to unfold. Do you know where it's heading and how it will finish or is it still developing?
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment since they are two of my favorite authors.

I know where the story is going in a fashion. This book is going to be the beginning where the main character is just starting to get involved in the story is going to go through some major life changing situations and learning how to cope with them. B

The 2nd book will be the character becoming more into herself, accepting and overcoming situations.

The third book would be (if it doesn't become the 2nd book as well) will be the main character taking control, and pushing back against what caused her issues in the first and second book.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:35 am

Yeah it was meant as one. You are obviously influenced by them.
So Musica is the main character. I thought it was going to be her dad.
Anyway it was good so far, a few proof reading errors but only a handful. Fast moving enough to keep Me interested.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah it was meant as one. You are obviously influenced by them.
So Musica is the main character. I thought it was going to be her dad.
Anyway it was good so far, a few proof reading errors but only a handful. Fast moving enough to keep Me interested.
That's the problem with world building. You need to lay out things as a foundation. Her father through right or wrong is one of the major catalysts of why her life will be turned upside down.

The other, is her heratidge. Which has yet to be revealed.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:22 pm

So when is the next instalment? I want to know what happens next....