Bill Maher Apologizes (Kind of)

GloryofGreece

Bill Maher Apologizes (Kind of)

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:15 pm

This was an akward episode. First there was about a 20 minute apology/lecturing to with I believe a black reverend/writer Michael Eric Dyson(Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon To White America). Then Ice Cube came in on the end to say what he thought about white privilege and using the n word. Shit got weird.
http://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2 ... the-n-word

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultur ... the-n-word

https://www.amazon.com/Tears-We-Cannot- ... 1250135990

This was embarrassing. I'm starting to realize what pseudo black intellectuals want and think shit might get real sooner than you'd think. Its getting really trendy to talk about white "privilege" and we're going to hear more about reparations or some form of control and "mitigation" of whiteness.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Re: Bill Maher Apologizes (Kind of)

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Junk tv.

DISCARDED

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Cube is a smart dude. Stopped watching when he was done. Somehow, and I know I'm a jerk, black women just fail to get any coherent point across.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Bill Maher's use of the N word is well documented, he likes using it in public, has a history of it and he defends the use of it, been going on for a years, probably his entire life.

Personally, I think Maher Cucked out. He should have made a stand for his beliefs. He engineered the use of blacks in his 'Apology' to make this go away................... which in fact the most racist move of all. The black man was only important to him as a tool to get him off the hook.

Shameful.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:43 am

Should have invited John McWorther instead of Eric Dyson. Dyson just has one shtick.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:51 am

What a dumbass. He might regret that apology for the rest of his life.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:35 am

This is just another example of how the Left continually uses people of color like house slaves. When they need them to clean up the shit mess, the Massa calls the servants up to the big house for an appearance. But they still don't want them in them a part of their cotillions like the Oscars.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 am

C-Mag wrote:This is just another example of how the Left continually uses people of color like house slaves. When they need them to clean up the shit mess, the Massa calls the servants up to the big house for an appearance. But they still don't want them in them a part of their cotillions like the Oscars.
Why don't they want them to win Oscars exactly? please tell me.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:28 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
C-Mag wrote:This is just another example of how the Left continually uses people of color like house slaves. When they need them to clean up the shit mess, the Massa calls the servants up to the big house for an appearance. But they still don't want them in them a part of their cotillions like the Oscars.

I don't know, Racism I guess ?
Sure they say the right stuff all the time, but results matter over words.

I don't have another explanation for it. But go look at the historical list of nominees and winners. Clearly Blacks are not equally rewarded for their talents. Plus, Black roles given in Hollywood are very stereotypical for both men and women. All too often the only movie examples of black men are gang members and violent thugs.

Take a look at it and tell me what you think.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

I don't know, Racism I guess ?
Sure they say the right stuff all the time, but results matter over words.

I don't have another explanation for it. But go look at the historical list of nominees and winners. Clearly Blacks are not equally rewarded for their talents. Plus, Black roles given in Hollywood are very stereotypical for both men and women. All too often the only movie examples of black men are gang members and violent thugs.

Take a look at it and tell me what you think.
Bitch, that's not how racists work. They would not give them an inch, forget about the dick sucking they do for anyone not white. It's hard to equally reward people if they are about 10% of the US population not counting all the white dude actors from Commonwealth. If this was the 90s i might agree, but it's nothing like you say it is.