The NCAA is fucking retarded

SilverEagle

The NCAA is fucking retarded

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:52 pm

These fucking bloodsucking cocksuckers need to brought into the 21st century. My god! I doubt his YouTube channel will draw away billions from their profit making machine.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... ube-videos
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Re: The NCAA is fucking retarded

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:32 pm

I am coming to believe that sports in general (as an entertainment industry) is nothing more than a means simultaneously profit while subverting masculinity. It's all retarded when you think about it.

Playing sports is not retarded. Sitting there and obsessing over it, watching it on television all the time, wasting your life memorizing bullshit stats.. that's a kind of psychological death.

Go out and camp, hike, cycle, lift weights, fight in a dojo, hunt, whatever. Turn off the fucking television. It's the Bonobo Masturbation Society. Donovan is right about that much.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am coming to believe that sports in general (as an entertainment industry) is nothing more than a means simultaneously profit while subverting masculinity. It's all retarded when you think about it.

Playing sports is not retarded. Sitting there and obsessing over it, watching it on television all the time, wasting your life memorizing bullshit stats.. that's a kind of psychological death.

Go out and camp, hike, cycle, lift weights, fight in a dojo, hunt, whatever. Turn off the fucking television. It's the Bonobo Masturbation Society. Donovan is right about that much.
Fuck that, if it wasnt for organized sports I wouldn't do any of those things. Get the competitive juices flowing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:06 pm

You competing with the can of Pringles while you watch sports on television?

If you want to compete, join a local sports team.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:22 am

Agree with OP. It's corporate, organized crime at it's finest.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0