Need Help

Montegriffo

Re: Need Help

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:33 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:When I was about 5 my dog bit me in the face. I deserved it, I was pulling his ears. I wasn't hurt badly but I never pulled his ears again and he never bit me again. He was never a vicious dog and I'd have been distraught if he'd been put down because of me.
When I was twelve I was riding in the back of my grandparents pickup trick with my kid sister and a stray dog (Bandit) my grandparents found wandering roadside in Texas and adopted. My sister was petting the dog like folks normally do when out of nowhere it snapped and bit her face. We were both shocked. She looked at me, stunned for a second. A moment later thick red streams of blood started pouring down her cheek and forehead. I banged on the window to the cab yelling for my grandparents to stop the truck and get help, and pulled my sister close so the dog couldn't reach her.

I regret not stomping that mutts head into paste to this day.

So . . . I accept that different folks might have different experiences with similar situations.

/shrug
Absolutely agree, however I think AB is the best person to judge whether his dog is dangerous or not.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.