Re: Need Help

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:21 pm

OK IM REAL SORRY FOR YOUR GIRL FAM TBH

BAD DOGGO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Quick and painless. Back of the head.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:26 pm

They probably will want to quarantine your dog to test for rabies and also to assess aggression. That's if a doctor or nurse reports it, anyway.

I love my dogs to death, but if one of them bit my kid in the face.. they would be out of there.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I love my dogs to death, but if one of them bit my kid in the face.. they would be out of there.
I wasn't gonna say it,but since you said it I'll second it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I love my dogs to death, but if one of them bit my kid in the face.. they would be out of there.
When I was about 5 my dog bit me in the face. I deserved it, I was pulling his ears. I wasn't hurt badly but I never pulled his ears again and he never bit me again. He was never a vicious dog and I'd have been distraught if he'd been put down because of me.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:54 pm

DBTrek wrote:
I really think he just missed trying to grab the toy out of her hand but whatever

They made me fill out a paper, if Animal Control comes knocking I won't let them in, I'll be calling in sick, and then taking him to my parents' county for a while. This is a family situation, it doesn't need the government involved.

No stitch, just some glue on the cut on her upper lip

Now I'm going to have to discipline my daughter because she's right back in the dog's face
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:When I was about 5 my dog bit me in the face. I deserved it, I was pulling his ears. I wasn't hurt badly but I never pulled his ears again and he never bit me again. He was never a vicious dog and I'd have been distraught if he'd been put down because of me.
When I was twelve I was riding in the back of my grandparents pickup trick with my kid sister and a stray dog (Bandit) my grandparents found wandering roadside in Texas and adopted. My sister was petting the dog like folks normally do when out of nowhere it snapped and bit her face. We were both shocked. She looked at me, stunned for a second. A moment later thick red streams of blood started pouring down her cheek and forehead. I banged on the window to the cab yelling for my grandparents to stop the truck and get help, and pulled my sister close so the dog couldn't reach her.

I regret not stomping that mutts head into paste to this day.

So . . . I accept that different folks might have different experiences with similar situations.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:When I was about 5 my dog bit me in the face. I deserved it, I was pulling his ears. I wasn't hurt badly but I never pulled his ears again and he never bit me again. He was never a vicious dog and I'd have been distraught if he'd been put down because of me.
When I was twelve I was riding in the back of my grandparents pickup trick with my kid sister and a stray dog (Bandit) my grandparents found wandering roadside in Texas and adopted. My sister was petting the dog like folks normally do when out of nowhere it snapped and bit her face. We were both shocked. She looked at me, stunned for a second. A moment later thick red streams of blood started pouring down her cheek and forehead. I banged on the window to the cab yelling for my grandparents to stop the truck and get help, and pulled my sister close so the dog couldn't reach her.

I regret not stomping that mutts head into paste to this day.

So . . . I accept that different folks might have different experiences with similar situations.

/shrug
I like dogs, but if I have one, he lives outside like a real dog. None of this inside-dog urbanite BS. And if he bites a kid, bye bye doggo. At that point, he's costing me extra money I didn't sign up for.