If you kill your enemies they win

TheReal_ND

If you kill your enemies they win

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Is he even wrong though?

Some people like to deconstruct the narrative about tiny radical Islamic minorities and ask why would we implement policy on a statistical outlier. I'm intrigued by this notion. If you take that argument and reword it into something like a foreign nation lobbing artillery at you once or twice a year it's essentially the same thing. You lose a few people here and there but if you actually declare war then you will lose more assuredly. I'm not proposing any policy at all in this OP I'm simply curious, if you kill your enemies do they win?

Speaker to Animals

Re: If you kill your enemies they win

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Did the Indians win?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Is that an apt comparison?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Is that an apt comparison?

Yes.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Nah. I reject that comparison. The parity is much closer, the host country is technologically superior and disease doesn't play much of any factor. A better comparison would be Rome circa late empire imo.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Nah. I reject that comparison. The parity is much closer, the host country is technologically superior and diesease doesn't play much of any factor. A better comparison would be Rome circa late empire imo.

That too. But Germans didn't have an ideology that compelled them to exterminate the indigenous populations. Most of them were Christians as well, so it wasn't even all that traumatic in the end.

Furthermore, the parts of the comparison between us and the Indians that match up are even more relevant. For instance, the natives in the northeast welcomed the English, and even saved them. The pilgrims, for example, were literally refugees from the English civil wars. The natives fed them and supported them. All the things the left encourages us to do for Muslims, the Indians did for the English up until the point when it was obvious they were being replaced and dispossed of everything.

I remember reading an account of a native who, after his tribe was wiped out, recounted what it was to see the end of his people. It was very disturbing. This is what marxists whites have constantly been signaling they approve of happening to us. I am not sure they really connect the dots here. I don't think they realize they are going to be like that Indian looking at the extinction of their people if their side wins.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:40 pm

But most white Americans welcome that or are at least tacitly ok with that. Again, I don't find the comparison apt. Not to counter signal you too hard because I see what you're essentially saying but I don't care for that analogy much.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:28 pm

God, can't you guys recognize NewSpeak when you hear it?! (War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Conservatives conserve?

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:God, can't you guys recognize NewSpeak when you hear it?! (War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.)
Where is the up and or "like" button?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty