Re: Fitness Thread

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Double tap that dopehead bastard.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:21 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Is this what you meatheads have to deal with?
At most commercial gyms, yeah. Even bodybuilder gyms can sometimes be assholes towards strength trainers and power lifters.

It is total faggotry, though.

The moment that guy kicked a barbell load d with weights while somebody was lifting it he should have been throat punched and kicked in the balls so hard they inflated to the size of soccer balls.

If this kid gets the video out to the right people you could see a few repeats only with much bigger power lifters. If some failed bodybuilder tries that shit with a seasoned powerlifter he will get fucking wrecked on the spot

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:21 pm
doc_loliday wrote:

At most commercial gyms, yeah. Even bodybuilder gyms can sometimes be assholes towards strength trainers and power lifters.

The moment that guy kicked a barbell load d with weights while somebody was lifting it he should have been throat punched and kicked in the balls so hard they inflated to the size of soccer balls.

If this kid gets the video out to the right people you could see a few repeats only with much bigger power lifters. If some failed bodybuilder tries that shit with a seasoned powerlifter he will get fucking wrecked on the spot

I recognize that I have stumbled upon a pretty divisive issue, but that dude was pretty much silent except for dropping the bar a little bit. I'm just kind of shocked about how upset people get about it. I can only imagine that amount of obsession it would take to get that worked up about a little noise inside a gym.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:39 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:30 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:21 pm
doc_loliday wrote:

I recognize that I have stumbled upon a pretty divisive issue, but that dude was pretty much silent except for dropping the bar a little bit. I'm just kind of shocked about how upset people get about it. I can only imagine that amount of obsession it would take to get that worked up about a little noise inside a gym.
The kid did nothing wrong. He was not just dropping the bar like some CrossFit faggot.

Kicking a barbell in the middle of a lift like that, though, deserves an epic beat down. He could cause serious injury. He really did deserve a throat punch.

This is mainly about hating strength trainers and power lifters.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:51 pm

An actual respect for property rights will fix this faggot shit, and without violence.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 pm

The moment some slimeball actually kicks a loaded barbell during my lift, philosophy time is over. You have to fight at that point. Even if you will lose.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:22 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:55 pm

There's a revolting development.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Makes me want to burn it all down and start over like some villain in a Kevin Costner movie.