Stuck in the Hospital

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Stuck in the Hospital

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

WHITE SHARIA NOW WHITE SHARIA FOREVER
LMFAO
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:16 pm

SOME OF THOSE BACTERIA ARE GOOD BACTERIA BUT SOME OF THEM ARE BAD HOMBRES THEY BRING CRIME THEY BRING DISEASE AND THWY HAVE TO GO BACK

BUILD A WALL

MAKE IT TALL

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Sounds like a long stay in purgatory. At least you have your daughter with you. Try to find something on their shitty tv, and relax. Use the time to bond.

If you get the chance, do some skin-to-skin cuddling, by putting him under your shirt, on your chest. That's really good for babies, and feels super good.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:21 pm

The umbilical cord doesn't just send the good stuff. Sometimes it sends the bad stuff. Right along with the white blood cells and chicken nuggets comes teh weed and the boxed wine and Newports.
Last edited by Fife on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm

FUCK YOU OPEN BORDER CUCK YOULL HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE TOO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Close the borders; close the war.

Not necessarily in that order. But I'm down with both.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Sounds like a long stay in purgatory. At least you have your daughter with you. Try to find something on their shitty tv, and relax. Use the time to bond.

If you get the chance, do some skin-to-skin cuddling, by putting him under your shirt, on your chest. That's really good for babies, and feels super good.
THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA FROM GOMMIE CAT FACE SOMETIMES HE HAS ONE OR TWO SNATCH THE WHITLE MALE FROM THE CUCKCUBATIR AND STUFF HIM DOWN YOUR SHIRT
Fife wrote:Close the borders; close the war.

Not necessarily in that order. But I'm down with both.
THIS IS A GOOD IDEA TOO YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN REMOVED FROM THE WATCH LIST INSHAKEK RAPE A THOT

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Sounds like a long stay in purgatory. At least you have your daughter with you. Try to find something on their shitty tv, and relax. Use the time to bond.

My wife has been doing a lot of that in the hospital. I did it with my daughter when she was a baby. We'd always fall asleep. Our daughter is actually with my mother-in-law, but they visit every day. I'll be at home with her tomorrow while I do some laundry and clean up the house. It'll be nice to not be stuck in the room for a while.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA FROM GOMMIE CAT FACE SOMETIMES HE HAS ONE OR TWO SNATCH THE WHITLE MALE FROM THE CUCKCUBATIR AND STUFF HIM DOWN YOUR SHIRT

CAN I CHEST-CUDDLE THAT BABY OVER THERE WHILE WE ARE WAITING FOR HIS DAD TO ARRIVE?

His mom is my first cousin. This is a small town, she gets around. I heard he's on the way here now, just stuck with some work emails or something.
Last edited by Fife on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Can you get somebody to bring you an air mattress?
I got a twin sized bed both times. Like a roll-out hotel bed

All I did was sleep
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session