Isn't "what you said is bigoted but I didn't say you were" just weaseling?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Isn't "what you said is bigoted but I didn't say you were" just weaseling?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:38 pm

And I don't mean to say that women can't learn spatial reasoning either. They are perfectly able to compete with us in those areas as a learned skill.

It's similar to how we don't naturally know how to read body language at the level of women. We can learn how to do it, but it's a learned skill. It's not natural to us. We have to really want to do it because it helps us in our jobs or some pursuit (like gambling, for example).

Most women can read men like a book. I think a lot of men really underestimate just how much they can pick up from our body language.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: It's the truth, though. The fact that women as a group perform worse than men as a group at spatial reasoning has been well-documented for a long time now, and despite having all the advantages in admission and tuition funding, women still don't do well in STEM. Of the women who do perform well, many don't want to remain in their chosen engineering fields. They like to take management and human resources tracks in major corporations. Every major software engineering department I ever worked at saw this play out, with women seeking to manage the engineering departments and men seeking to manage projects or become software architects. And I am talking about women who were really good software engineers. Many still had no intention of doing that for their entire working lives.

It's the same factor I explained in another post. Cultural marxists like GCF and Monty know their ideology doesn't stand up to evidence. So their only recourse is to shout racist or sexist at people who demonstrate these facts. The entire left is right now in an intellectual implosion precisely because of this phenomenon. They can't bring themselves to admit they are wrong, so they want to censor counterarguments with accusations of hate speech and "making them unsafe".
I have to say you're largely correct. On that other forum every time I really invested in a counter position they eventually attacked me rather than my argument, usually with pedantic bullshit. One asshole rattled off a laundry list of my "logical fallacies" like he was at his HS debate club. He himself used most of what he accused me of.

They must justify outlandish notions with giant conspiracies. Bud doesn't advertise to men with bikini babes because that's what they like, it's because a grand conspiracy has trained them to want to see tits! One of the most crazy is the "cultural appropriation" nonsense. Apparently one must be white to commit this crime, brown people can help themselves to everybody's culture like has been done, like forever. One clown claimed a "moral right" to control how his culture is disseminated. I replied that more people have died in the name of "moral rights" than anything else in history. The Taliban and ISIS is all about "moral rights". And we're talking about stuff like music, not stealing their children's blankets.

As for the M vs F in tech, or anything else, it's just ideology. Everybody who's honest knows men and women are mentally different in profound ways. They want to insist its acculturation, but anyone who has known a gay kid from infancy knows that's bullshit. Much of what we are is fixed at birth.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Another side to this intellectual implosion on the left.. it's happening because the left refuses to admit when they are wrong, and this new right that has emerged is founded on admitting how wrong we have been (red pill). It's really become a blue pill / red pill division. But blue pill folks need to keep the illusion of the matrix up all the time. They can't have people violating the suspension of disbelief. That's why they are so keen to control speech, ideas, and thoughts. Their world is unraveling so fast it's the only thing they have left to keep it together.

I sort of suspect what we will see in the future, when this marxist left is finally in an ash heap, is the red pill folks themselves dividing between something analogous to the left and right.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Another side to this intellectual implosion on the left.. it's happening because the left refuses to admit when they are wrong, and this new right that has emerged is founded on admitting how wrong we have been (red pill). It's really become a blue pill / red pill division. But blue pill folks need to keep the illusion of the matrix up all the time. They can't have people violating the suspension of disbelief. That's why they are so keen to control speech, ideas, and thoughts. Their world is unraveling so fast it's the only thing they have left to keep it together.

I sort of suspect what we will see in the future, when this marxist left is finally in an ash heap, is the red pill folks themselves dividing between something analogous to the left and right.
Well, here we disagree. Most of the Blue is not the crazies, it's moderates like me getting shouted down by them. It's people who supported most of Obama and the Clinton's policies, which were very centrist before the center moved right. But there is no tolerance on either wing for someone who only agrees with 3/4 of your position.

I confess I have no idea what "this new right that has emerged founded on admitting how wrong we have been" is. Can you point me to a primer?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:37 pm

brewster wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Another side to this intellectual implosion on the left.. it's happening because the left refuses to admit when they are wrong, and this new right that has emerged is founded on admitting how wrong we have been (red pill). It's really become a blue pill / red pill division. But blue pill folks need to keep the illusion of the matrix up all the time. They can't have people violating the suspension of disbelief. That's why they are so keen to control speech, ideas, and thoughts. Their world is unraveling so fast it's the only thing they have left to keep it together.

Well, here we disagree. Most of the Blue is not the crazies, it's moderates like me getting shouted down by them. It's people who supported most of Obama and the Clinton's policies, which were very centrist before the center moved right. But there is no tolerance on either wing for someone who only agrees with 3/4 of your position.

I confess I have no idea what "this new right that has emerged founded on admitting how wrong we have been" is. Can you point me to a primer?

It's called the red pill. It's about applying realism to the world and coming to see that we operated under a set of false narratives regarding sex, race, culture, etc. Once you begin the process, the veil gets lifted and you see how bullshit it all is and how these narratives were used to manipulate and harm you. People get pulled in from different entry points. I was pulled in by getting red pilled on gender and gynocentrism/chivalry racket. Nukedog got pulled in via race realism. Put it all together and you get something called the Dark Enlightenment.

There exists no real common ground on political prescriptions, though. Politics are still varied. What's not varied is the realization of how rigged the system was against us and how false the guiding narratives were.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Whoooooooooaaaa
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:54 pm

And I use the term new right deliberately to distinguish the alt-right from other subgroups. The way I see it, the alt-right is a loose group of white nationalists within the larger new right that is emerging. But there exists a much larger group of people getting red-pilled that don't necessarily agree on the prescriptions of any particular sub-group. The sub-groups are distinguished by what they want to do about the red pill truths but united on the truths (most of them). The big exception I have seen is the alt-right's "JQ".

An example of this would be how MRAs and somebody like me would agree about the red pill truth of gynocentrism and female nature (hypergamy, monkey-branching, resource extraction, etc). But we don't agree on what to do about that at all. MRAs are sort of like feminists for men. They want the freedom to be soft and to gain many of the privileges that women enjoy. I think that stuff would destroy men, personally. We disagree on what to do, not on how things are. I guess I would be more in line with somebody like Jack Donovan, but even there I disagree with him in that I really want to give women a taste of true equality so this shit never comes up again.

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:13 pm

OK. Thanks, I guess. Honestly when you said "admitting how wrong we have been" I hoped you were talking about electing Trump. Oh well. Like I said, I'm a moderate Liberal, and not in that camp. I'm just not having it with the intolerant people far left of me. The moderates are left out of the national dialog at this point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:26 pm

brewster wrote:OK. Thanks, I guess. Honestly when you said "admitting how wrong we have been" I hoped you were talking about electing Trump. Oh well. Like I said, I'm a moderate Liberal, and not in that camp. I'm just not having it with the intolerant people far left of me. The moderates are left out of the national dialog at this point.

No, I mean like being wrong about all this bullshit that is used to prop up the current failing society. Like the notion that women are always innocent and men always the perpetrators, or that all the races are exactly alike in all things, or that men and women are totally equal in all things (i.e. a woman can do whatever a man can do), and so forth. These are all lies that are used to keep in place a system that is currently wrecking our lives.

Realism involves looking at human beings as animals no differently than all the other animals and realizing that we have have evolved in certain ways. Men and women are different for evolutionary reasons, for example. The reason women do what they do has more to do with evolution. The reason why our society lacks compassion for men is evolutionary behavior. The reason we are so apt to "protect women", even when they don't deserve it, is the same.

When you notice that black communities are very similar no matter where on Earth they are located, the blue pilled response is to make a value judgment regarding the unacceptability of that that lifestyle and then to blame it all on environment or society or "institutionalized racism". A red pilled response is to note that parsimony indicates we should consider the factor that does not change from one place and society to another (race). The people making value judgments are the blue pilled folks who think their way of life is better. If you just step back and look at it objectively, whether or not you personally would want to live like that, it's not somehow inferior or superior to how European people tend to live. It's just different.

Politically, the blue pilled folks think and operate in utopian frameworks. They live in a world of "ought". Being red pilled means living in a world of "is". You can work with reality, but you have to accept that what you might want is not really possible. That's what I meant about accepting the pain of admitting we were wrong about so many things.This broad group of people are going through a painful process of stripping those illusions from their lives.

Just like in the Matrix, these truths are not happy truths. But once you go down that road, you probably don't want to go back. The far left (i.e. the marxists or "progressives") are doing the opposite. The very fact that so many people are going red pill causes the left enormous distress. Their attempts to control speech and ideas are really an attempt to stop this process and keep it from spreading any further. What really agitates them is forcing the red pill on them through debate. People keep tearing down these illusions through the "violence" of argument. When the left cries that this speech is violence against them, they are not totally wrong. It does violence against the illusions that comfort them. And they really do get pissed off when you effectively challenge those illusions.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:46 pm

If you laughed even once, you may now use the secret tagline:
#woke
:shhh:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "