Roger Waters

SilverEagle

Re: Roger Waters

Post by SilverEagle » Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Roger Waters was the Yoko Ono of Pink Floyd.
As a person and political views, he is indeed terrible. However his musical talent is amazing.....Yoko on the other hand sounds like a twice dead cat dying for a third time. The only comparison to Waters and Yoko is the fact that they broke up two of history's biggest bands. I hope that is what you are referring to StA.
Last edited by SilverEagle on Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Roger Waters was the Yoko Ono of Pink Floyd.
If you mean by the way he broke them up? Yes. If you mean a talent-less leach? Not so fast
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am

Legend has it that Waters was responsible for the entire Dark Side of the Moon sync to Wizard of Oz. One of the greatest rock achievements ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm

All the best Pink Floyd was when they had Syd Barret in the band. After that ...meh.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri May 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Edge lord.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:All the best Pink Floyd was when they had Syd Barret in the band. After that ...meh.
Concur tbh m8

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:All the best Pink Floyd was when they had Syd Barret in the band. After that ...meh.
Duuuude... Because I'm such a Floyd fan, I have the singles by Syd, but they suck. Moon was the first good album, Animals was better, and Wish was the best, but Wall is still awesome.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 19, 2017 5:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Concur tbh m8
All their best work was well behind them by the time Waters came along.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Duuuude... Because I'm such a Floyd fan, I have the singles by Syd, but they suck. Moon was the first good album, Animals was better, and Wish was the best, but Wall is still awesome.
I'd say ''Dark side of the moon'' was the beginning of the end, the Wall was as bad as it got.......

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
I'd say ''Dark side of the moon'' was the beginning of the end, the Wall was as bad as it got.......
Concur again tbh m8. Are we brothers?