Martin Hash

Re: Nerd out!

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Need I say more?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed May 03, 2017 12:18 pm

SilverEagle wrote:Mostly video games for me but I play maybe 3 hours a week. My new guilty pleasure is........MTG.
Yes, Magic the Gathering. :lol: My friends got me into this. It started with our one friend that if you saw him you would say...Yep I can see that. However over the years he's picked us off one by one. lol I'm the last hold out and I'll be damned it's actually really fun to play. My wife even enjoys it.
I took a break from MTG for a few years and just got back into it this year. What kind of games do you play?

I love the game and play EDH, Legacy, and Vintage. The good thing about those formats is that I could almost pick up where I left off and only needed a few new cards from recent years to update older decks.

Last Monday they announced new updates to the banned & restricted lists though and banned a card that killed the deck I play in Legacy and restricted a card I was playing in Vintage. RIP my decks :angelic-whiteflying: but I'm working on building new ones.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Image
Need I say more?

Perfect for domestic disputes.

"Whatever. I am taking this bottle of Jim Beam for a train ride."

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed May 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Dand wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Mostly video games for me but I play maybe 3 hours a week. My new guilty pleasure is........MTG.
Yes, Magic the Gathering. :lol: My friends got me into this. It started with our one friend that if you saw him you would say...Yep I can see that. However over the years he's picked us off one by one. lol I'm the last hold out and I'll be damned it's actually really fun to play. My wife even enjoys it.
I took a break from MTG for a few years and just got back into it this year. What kind of games do you play?

I love the game and play EDH, Legacy, and Vintage. The good thing about those formats is that I could almost pick up where I left off and only needed a few new cards from recent years to update older decks.

Last Monday they announced new updates to the banned & restricted lists though and banned a card that killed the deck I play in Legacy and restricted a card I was playing in Vintage. RIP my decks :angelic-whiteflying: but I'm working on building new ones.
We play head to head legacy and Commander. We usually get together once a week, three or four of us, and play a couple of legacy games and one commander game because they take a long time to play....usually. Last Friday the new set came out and we played several Pack Wars games.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed May 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Need I say more?
Do you do mock bombing missions on that with your B-17? ;)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Bomb the cattle cars :snicker:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

That's clocking some serious nerd time.

Here's one for the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS crowd.
That's right, numero uno.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Need I say more?

Perfect for domestic disputes.

"Whatever. I am taking this bottle of Jim Beam for a train ride."
That's my speed.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu May 04, 2017 6:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Mainly videogames these days. I like to rack up achievements. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/llanthas/

Also, purchased an accordion a year ago, because I like accordion music. Progress is slow, but i'm starting to make some decent sounds.
So many of my Kerbals have died in the pursit of space flight. :flags-usa:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Mainly videogames these days. I like to rack up achievements. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/llanthas/

Also, purchased an accordion a year ago, because I like accordion music. Progress is slow, but i'm starting to make some decent sounds.
So many of my Kerbals have died in the pursit of space flight. :flags-usa:
We must never forget the many.... many kerbals abandoned in space, blown apart in various ways, and stranded across the solar system, in pursuit of Science!.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0