California Hate Thread

Ex-California

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:38 am
Have you read a word of what Fife and I have posted? We already have a God damned refugee crisis. We are full up on Californians!
The Bennetts are coming for you :text-welcomewave:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:18 am

Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:40 am
Would it honestly be cheaper and more effective if that giant asteroid that has a 0.1% chance of hitting our planet next month just slammed into California? Maybe just off the coast so the mega tsunami takes out the major cities along the Pacific coast (sorry, Hawaii and Japan).
I'd sacrifice myself for the good of humanity.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am

California wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:18 am
Would it honestly be cheaper and more effective if that giant asteroid that has a 0.1% chance of hitting our planet next month just slammed into California? Maybe just off the coast so the mega tsunami takes out the major cities along the Pacific coast (sorry, Hawaii and Japan).
Nah, man, I was just joking. Ideally we split the coastal cities off from the rest of the state. I feel really bad for rural Californians.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:43 am

Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am
California wrote:
Nah, man, I was just joking. Ideally we split the coastal cities off from the rest of the state. I feel really bad for rural Californians.
You should see how bad off the rural communities are. All the taxes and expenses without the inflated income. Although there are of course some nice pockets and there's beautiful scenery but that only goes so far

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:15 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:56 am

California wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:43 am
California wrote:

You should see how bad off the rural communities are. All the taxes and expenses without the inflated income. Although there are of course some nice pockets and there's beautiful scenery but that only goes so far
I wonder if some kind of international pseudo city state would work.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:56 am
California wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:43 am

I wonder if some kind of international pseudo city state would work.
COMMIE!!!!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:16 pm

https://www.dailycal.org/2019/07/18/dea ... sb-campus/
I dropped the class but visited the room a week later. The chair was still in the corner, forgotten and ignored. The man was 58 years old. He died of natural causes alone in a university auditorium, 20 years younger than the national average.

The man was previously known by UCPD for lodging in other campus buildings. Relative wealth disparity is at record highs, rising steadily for the past half-century in the United States and growing even faster in California. How long will we wait before we realize this is a problem? Homelessness is growing, and currently it seems like our best solution is to say nothing and act like it never happened.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:30 pm

The man who died in VLSB sought shelter in that classroom, and that highlights one of the biggest problems with this situation. Unhoused residents of our community need more safe spaces to sleep, to find shelter. And they need more free, regular access to medical resources. Our community and our city must do better to pay attention to issues surrounding unhoused people so that situations like this do not occur, and so that when a person is dead in a classroom, we do not act like it is no big deal.
They need to not have their economic future ruined by mass migration, job offshoring treaties, etc.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:36 pm

It's not about affordable housing. They don't want to get off the streets.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck