California Hate Thread

Montegriffo

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 am

For comparison.
UK lead-free is around $7.40 a gallon.
France is about the same but you have to shop around. The highest price I saw was 1.70 Euros a litre or about $8.70 a gallon.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:37 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:34 pm
i'm sure it's real but it's not current or the average

https://www.gasbuddy.com/USA/CA
You guys still planning on getting out of that state or is that just the poster here named "California"?
I turned down a job in Houston in like the beginning of March because they wanted me there before baseball season started and that was just too quick of a turnaround. I'm going to build this new facility first and plan on getting out 2022
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:13 am

The scary thing for a lot of men is that they pursued educations and careers that tie them to cities. I cannot think of a way around that problem for those of us trying to save what is left of American civilization. My personal opinion about the viability of such places is very, very low.

It might be a better play to look into small business in a town somewhere in flyover country.

And even then.. there exist lots of great communities in rural California, but they are at the mercy of the coastal urbanites. Even to the point where right now some can barely use any of their own water so that those fag cities can continue burning the candle at both ends.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:13 am
The scary thing for a lot of men is that they pursued educations and careers that tie them to cities. I cannot think of a way around that problem for those of us trying to save what is left of American civilization. My personal opinion about the viability of such places is very, very low.

It might be a better play to look into small business in a town somewhere in flyover country.

And even then.. there exist lots of great communities in rural California, but they are at the mercy of the coastal urbanites. Even to the point where right now some can barely use any of their own water so that those fag cities can continue burning the candle at both ends.
The worst part about rural California is that the income is on par with other rural areas yet they are still subject to the ridiculous taxes and fees that the cities foist upon them.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:44 am

There might be an interesting discussions to be had about how to preserve what remains of actual American civilization and culture in order to withstand the collapse that the neoliberals have initiated.

Obviously, that somehow has to involve creating small identitarian communities that are self-reliant units in some kind of larger confederation of such communities (a nation within a nation, so to speak). But how the hell do you even make that happen when the cities dominate state politics and the neoliberals are actively trying to destroy us?

The situation we see today for rural Californians could be most of the country within ten years or so.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:55 am

California wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 am
The worst part about rural California is that the income is on par with other rural areas yet they are still subject to the ridiculous taxes and fees that the cities foist upon them.

Question for a Fife (or other more senior attorney) - can you forfeit you land to the state and absolve your duty to pay taxes after you cease occupying it? Right now, that land is probably worth more by getting rid of it. It's not increasing in value due to emigration, and taxes keep going up to the point where the land is not capable of generating enough income to pay for itself.

*I'm too lazy to look this one up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 am

The land that is actually arable without massive amounts of water pumped in from elsewhere is worth quite a lot of money.

Those families are pretty loaded right now. It was the American dream. Their ancestors were given some great farmland and pastures with the various homestead acts in the past and then they built a lot of wealth while feeding a substantial percentage of the American population.

All that is going up shit creek because the liberals that control the cities in California also control the state and they are going to destroy those rural communities just out of spite. They already are cutting off the water because they can't get enough in their urban shit holes. They are saddling farmers with ridiculous regulations and taxes that make it increasingly difficult to compete with out of state competitors.

And if you think liberals cannot possibly be so stupid as to destroy their food production, may I direct your child-eyed gaze to Venezuela, where they are literally eating one another?

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 pm

San Francisco banned the sale and importation of e-cigarettes. But hey, free needles, cigarettes, and the chronic are still a go.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48752929

All hail Ban Francisco!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:54 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 pm
San Francisco banned the sale and importation of e-cigarettes. But hey, free needles, cigarettes, and the chronic are still a go.

All hail Ban Francisco!
Nobody cares faggot

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:25 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:54 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 pm

All hail Ban Francisco!
Nobody cares faggot
Ya, which no-caring ball-licker started this dumb thread anyway?