California Hate Thread

Ex-California

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:04 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:10 am

Somehow I don't think this is going to slow down wanted felon MS13 members here illegally from getting their 9mil fix.

It's the latest trend amongst the gun grabbers. Go after all gun components. They haven't been very effective limiting mag size, so let's go after the ammo. Let's make running a gun store so prohibitive it is no longer profitable.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 am

California wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 am
California Dems agree to full health benefits for many low-income illegal immigrants, in swipe at Trump
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... ants-trump
To pay for part of it, the state agreed to start taxing people who don’t have health insurance.
They prefer illegal immigrants to their own citizens.
I actually welcome the true lunacy like this, because it is pushing people past the point of how hard they'll virtue signal. My non-scientific polling of different local news station Facebook pages is demonstrating this. Even the Bay Area sites are getting pissed off.

My non-scientific polling method would also be useful to the DNC, as they would see that the vast majority of the names decrying actions like this happen to be Latino last names. Or, in retard-language, Latinx
That's what happened in 2016. The coastal elites and their media allies in their little thought bubble couldn't imagine anyone not wanting more of what we got from 2008-2016.

Your non-scientific polling is actual intelligence gathering. In military civil affairs this is called atmospherics, in military intel it's called human intel. Which both mean, knowing how be actually feel, not what Bagdhad Bob is telling you, but what the average person tired of stepping is human shit or on heroin needles feel.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 am
California wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 am
California Dems agree to full health benefits for many low-income illegal immigrants, in swipe at Trump
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... ants-trump

They prefer illegal immigrants to their own citizens.
I actually welcome the true lunacy like this, because it is pushing people past the point of how hard they'll virtue signal. My non-scientific polling of different local news station Facebook pages is demonstrating this. Even the Bay Area sites are getting pissed off.

My non-scientific polling method would also be useful to the DNC, as they would see that the vast majority of the names decrying actions like this happen to be Latino last names. Or, in retard-language, Latinx
That's what happened in 2016. The coastal elites and their media allies in their little thought bubble couldn't imagine anyone not wanting more of what we got from 2008-2016.

Your non-scientific polling is actual intelligence gathering. In military civil affairs this is called atmospherics, in military intel it's called human intel. Which both mean, knowing how be actually feel, not what Bagdhad Bob is telling you, but what the average person tired of stepping is human shit or on heroin needles feel.
Much like how the "burrito index" shows true inflation
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:44 am

California wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 am
California wrote:

Much like how the "burrito index" shows true inflation
Interesting idea. Burrito is an almost complete meal (not healthy, but complete). It's relatively affordable, so a rise in burrito prices could indeed indicate inflation. Couple that with rent and gas prices, as well as maybe annual health care premium costs. That could tell you how fucked the average American is becoming. Then chart that graph over the real income graph.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:18 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Red Pill News
Donald Trump more popular than California State Legislature

The heavily Democratic state Legislature is less popular among California voters than President Trump. It's not a typo. It’s a poll finding released Wednesday by the nonpartisan Public Policy Institute of California. ~ LA Times

Oops, that's not supposed to happen with model for the future. :?
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Page 88

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 am

In any non-western country the offender would be beaten to within an inch of their life. This is tolerated in America and for all I know, celebrated.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 am