California Hate Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:38 am

Deracinated shekel cuckery writ large ^^^

No sense of cultural and racial identity. Everything is the market.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 am

The communists of California succeeded in removing a statue of President McKinley in the dead of night without notifying anybody.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -of-night/

They murdered the man in life and then go out of their way to remove all remembrance of him. Truly despicable people.

I certainly don't want their kind in my community. We are full up on faggotry.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 am
The communists of California succeeded in removing a statue of President McKinley in the dead of night without notifying anybody.

They murdered the man in life and then go out of their way to remove all remembrance of him. Truly despicable people.

Everything must go. This is the Frankfurt School in action a hundred years later. Lost the militaristic/economic "war" but won the culture war.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:21 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 am
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 am

Everything must go. This is the Frankfurt School in action a hundred years later. Lost the militaristic/economic "war" but won the culture war.
The only thing that must go are the Marxists, which I am sad to say is probably most of the white population of California.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:27 am

Its amazing old Pat Buchanan was right and surreal that the communist ended up winning in the end. Sucks.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:31 am

Well Pat was dead on (though he'll find very few fans around here), but it ain't over yet.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:33 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:31 am
Well Pat was dead on (though he'll find very few fans around here), but it ain't over yet.
He's not popular with liberal but wouldn't most libertarians and non neoconservatives like him?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:39 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:33 am
Fife wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:31 am
He's not popular with liberal but wouldn't most libertarians and non neoconservatives like him?
Yeah, but it's pretty much marxists / neocons in here. Not totally, but mostly. You're gonna have a short list of Buchanan fans. Really short, I expect.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:42 am

A better frame: it's mostly neoliberals (liberals, conservatives, libertarians), a handful of Marxists, and a few people on the right (1 alt-right, 2 reactionaries).

Most of the time it is neoliberals arguing about whether we should liberalize economies or personal degeneracy.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:42 am
A better frame: it's mostly neoliberals (liberals, conservatives, libertarians), a handful of Marxists, and a few people on the right (1 alt-right, 2 reactionaries).

Most of the time it is neoliberals arguing about whether we should liberalize economies or personal degeneracy.
Where's "Heydarlan" fit into the mix? haha...

What would be the fundamental difference between most alt right types and most reactionaries , really? Maybe its that a lot of "alt right" people are not religious if not straight atheist.