California Hate Thread

Montegriffo

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:17 pm

777th post
Nicely spotted.

How come you didn't get Speaker user group status when you got to 20k posts like StA did?

I propose that we get to choose which user group we want to be in when we get to 20k.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:35 am

Which state is going to have the highest bounty?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:37 am

You guys in Cali are on a clock regarding your property values. Also, immigration is going to be an issue after Calexit. Those houses in Austin aren't going to get any cheaper.

Refugees from New Kalifornia who have had all their property repossessed by la Gente might get a chance to repopulate Detroit.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/bay ... 1816113521
They are trying to escape the high cost living here says Windemere Silicon Valley President Myron Von Raesfeld.

“That quality of life that was once prevalent here in the Bay Area for everybody has slowly over time has passed up the lower and middle class people and pushed them out,” Von Raesfeld.

Von Raesfeld has found a niche, advising people who are moving on. He recently helped the owners of a 40-year old bungalow in Santa Clara relocate to Texas where they bought this brand new home about 40 miles outside of Austin.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:11 am

I want to reiterate that Californians are not generally welcome by the majority of the residents of these states they are trying to flee towards.

Californians are locusts for the most part. They move somewhere and then start trying to transform the place into another California.

News flash: California sucks because of you. Moving away from that pile of human feces of a state only shits up wherever you are going. Work on yourselves. Stop behaving like such fucking parasitic, degenerate pieces of shit all the time and maybe you can turn California around before the Mexicans take over and start gassing you.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:24 am

I'd welcome the Mexicans over the typical out-of-touch California liberal.

Although the people who make it the worst aren't the natives but the numerous transplants trying to live the "Cali" lifestyle
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:29 am

Californians are welcome wherever they can afford to be welcome. My warning to my friends in California, including those members here, is that their property is quickly evaporating; and after the break-up the freedom to move will become much, much more expensive on top of that.

If Texas can't stand a few yankees and get them shaped up in the program, well that's on Texas, and property coming from California to buy up the rest of the country won't be some tidal wave after all -- California's property and wealth outside of the Silicon Valley lords is vanishing before our eyes.

Plus, the Silicon Valley boys will be spending all of their loot on security, helicopters, and Asian estates anyway; at least until New Kalifornia has cannibalized their sorry asses too.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:30 am

The Mexicans are just going to dispossess you of your homes, and the rest of white America does not want you around.

I am starting to see attitudes crop up around the country that mirror how Idahoans acted towards Californians in the 90s.

I think Californians little understand how much they are hated.

Also, Fife is a shekel cuck and full of shit. Most of us certainly do not feel the same way. People in my area see what Yankees are doing in Asheville and they want no part of that bullshit.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:32 am

California wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:24 am
I was commenting on that Feinstein office video about the Green Leap Forward Kidz when I said that I'd trade 100 Mexicans for every white adult woman of the type in that video who is deported.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:33 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:32 am
California wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:24 am
I was commenting on that Feinstein office video about the Green Leap Forward Kidz when I said that I'd trade 100 Mexicans for every white adult woman of the type in that video who is deported.
Yeah, its really hard to get me on the side of ol Dianne but that video did it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:30 am
The Mexicans are just going to dispossess you of your homes, and the rest of white America does not want you around.

I am starting to see attitudes crop up around the country that mirror how Idahoans acted towards Californians in the 90s.

I think Californians little understand how much they are hated.

Also, Fife is a shekel cuck and full of shit. Most of us certainly do not feel the same way. People in my area see what Yankees are doing in Asheville and they want no part of that bullshit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Muh applachaian homies

Tell your asshippie neighbors to refuse to sell their homes to somebody from California. I'll guarangoddamtee you that they will tell you to fuck straight the fuck off with your yankee ass when you don't offer as much money for a house.