Fife

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Fife » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:29 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:17 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:40 am
https://tribunist.com/news/california-p ... n83HRmWHfI

What a fucked up people in that state. Maybe we should build the wall around California too.
When did you stop eating and watching movies?
For me, it was right about the time I stopped wanting to walk about in human shit and AIDS needles strewn about the sidewalks.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:31 am

The reason Yankees are fleeing their cities and trying to colonize the South again is not because they made their own places unlivable, but because they want to spread their happiness to us unhappy folks who think their culture is utter cancer.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 am

Your Yankee culture is a cancer.
Yet you're happy to live in the country we founded and turned into an empire. You're like the kid who storms off to his room in a tantrum and then opens the door an hour later to ask for a sandwich, or storms out the front door and comes back a minute later to ask for gas money.
Rather loose use of the word "happy" there Milspecs.
From reading StAs posts I would say he was far from happy.
Can't see him moving to Poland any time soon though.
All true, Monte. It brings out my parental unit, as in “If you’re so miserable, I’m sure I can find something for you to do to take your mind off the misery of having to live in such an awful place.” Or “Try supporting yourself, musciad,” followed by a flying slipper. (I miss my great aunts - they mastered this art - and no one sat around and complained in their Yankee households, because complaining meant you had too much time on your hands. :twisted: )
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Everybody is so happy in Yankeeland. That's why they are all trying to move away. LMFAO

I just got stabbed in the toe by an AIDS needle at the playground, my kids have hepatitis C, and then I got robbed by some thug after work, but that couldn't have been the mugger's fault because he is black.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:58 am

Well, here we fucking go again.
Wind-Driven Woolsey Fire Threatens 30,000 Homes as It Burns Toward the Ocean
Firefighters worked through the night to protect homes in the path of a fast-moving wildfire that tore through hillside brush in Ventura and Los Angeles counties, riding strong wind gusts through neighborhoods and across a major Southern California freeway.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... 96741.html
Yearly I'm treated to some 'Natural Disaster' that threatens peoples homes and require vast sums of federal funds to deal with...…………….. my fucking tax dollars. If it's not fires, its hurricanes, if it's not hurricanes it's tornados, if not tornadoes, earthquakes or floods.

I'm rapidly losing my give a fuck for people who continually build cheaply and don't engineer their homes to withstand the ravages of the area they voluntary live in, then expect the rest of the nation to pay for in Emergency funding and bail outs.

These are not 'Natural Disasters' these are man made disasters because these threats are known to exist and will strike in a fairly regular basis. Engineer your fucking home to take it, or don't live there.............. disregarding all that, stop expecting others to feel sorry for you and come to your rescue.

The Cynicism is High with me
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Beachfront property is notorious for this. We have towns that are continually flooding and then when we want to build barriers to prevent the flooding, the wealthiest front row property owners sue because they don’t want their view obstructed. They also have the gall to demand that the taxpayer replenish their beaches every year, while foo g their best to illegally prevent the taxpayers from accessing the beaches they paid for.
:royalty-queen:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:11 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:55 pm
Beachfront property is notorious for this. We have towns that are continually flooding and then when we want to build barriers to prevent the flooding, the wealthiest front row property owners sue because they don’t want their view obstructed. They also have the gall to demand that the taxpayer replenish their beaches every year, while foo g their best to illegally prevent the taxpayers from accessing the beaches they paid for.
+1

It's a problem across wealth barriers. We all laugh at the gal in the moo moo standing outside her destroyed trailer house. But it's particularly distasteful when the wealthy who really can afford to engineer their way out of the problem make us pay.

Live wherever you want, but embrace the suck when your home and property are destroyed by the hand of God.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm

fuck all that, i live near these fires, pay up

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Hold up. I still haven't gotten paid for the hurricanes.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:30 pm

increase the budget for your hurricanefighters, our firefighters out here are pretty boss