California Hate Thread

Zlaxer

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:52 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:08 pm
Easy Law suit - SCOTUS has already ruled quotas are unconstitutional.
Sure, you just have to find a way to prove the slimy fuckers are doing it.
Didnt article say new law would require at least one female board member? Sounds like a fucking wuota to me - also think SCOTUS may have ruled that affirmative action outside government instution is not enforceable.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:17 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:27 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:52 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:08 pm
Easy Law suit - SCOTUS has already ruled quotas are unconstitutional.
Sure, you just have to find a way to prove the slimy fuckers are doing it.
Didnt article say new law would require at least one female board member? Sounds like a fucking wuota to me - also think SCOTUS may have ruled that affirmative action outside government instution is not enforceable.
Try telling that to Every HR Department in America.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:29 am

Every HR department should have equal representation of genders. School teachers, nurses, and social workers as well.

On the other end of the spectrum, I don't see enough women in the logging industry, down in the sewers, or out repairing powerlines during blizzards and hurricanes.

Gender equality now.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Barbershop Workers Quit After California Supreme Court Ruling
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/09 ... eme-court/

Some small businesses are scrambling to figure out how to stay afloat after a high court ruling. A recent California Supreme Court decision is changing the way independent contractors are classified, and it’s already having a big impact on local shops. Many fear it will hurt millions of workers and affect businesses’ bottom lines.

The work doesn’t stop at downtown Sacramento’s Bottle and Barlow, even if it became a one-man shop.

“I lost my entire staff,” said owner Anthony Giannotti. He says all seven of his barbers quit after a state supreme court ruling that will change their way of work.

“It doesn’t just affect my business, it affects every independent contractor in the state of California,” said Giannotti.

Historically, the cosmetology industry, which includes barbers and hair stylists, have been classified as independent contractors, but that won’t be the case anymore.

Giannotti explains the new rule: “You cannot classify someone as an independent contractor if they offer the same service that is the primary business of the business.” So, basically, a barber can no longer work in a barbershop as an independent contractor where they typically set their own hours and pay. Instead, they’ll now have to become employees of the business on an official payroll.

“Which is insane for a small business, like this. We can’t afford to have a bunch of employees. What are you going to pay them you know, minimum wage?” said Victory Ink Tattoo owner Ristina Rodriguez.

“I think they will disappear. It’s not going to be sustainable for them anymore,” she said.

“This goes as far as your FedEx drivers are independent contractors, yoga instructors, pilates instructors. This is going to have a huge effect on the fifth-largest economy in the world,” said Giannotti.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:12 pm

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Hastur wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:12 pm
California's poverty rate highest in the nation

:dance: :clap: :goteam: foam finger nr 1

Thats a lot of illegals, deviants, mentally ill, jobless vagrant to near homeless peps out here. Things about to get dangerous if it gets too much higher percentage wise. Unless of course you can me poverty stricken in America and still have internet/streaming/Netflix/Youtube/Twitter and drugs?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:19 am

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:55 am

More diversity. Please, sir, can I have another.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Dudes. That thing is about to pop.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
A muddy spring mysteriously has begun to move at a faster pace through dry earth — first 60 feet over a few months, and then 60 feet in a single day, according to Imperial County officials.
More than a decade ago, Lynch and Hudnut published a study in the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America documenting a number of muddy springs and similar geological phenomena. When mapped, the geothermal features formed a line that appeared to be a continuation of the San Andreas southeast of the conventionally accepted terminus of the fault. They wrote that the geothermal features “may represent a surface manifestation of the San Andreas fault southeast of the Salton Sea.”
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:08 pm