Never going back to a mass again

TheReal_ND

Re: Never going back to a mass again

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:04 am

Maybe you're failing to connect the dots here. My community has been demographically swamped. I go to a church that provides a cultural and physical resource for them in my hometown. That's my issue with it. Aside from the fact the heirarchy are some of the biggest open borders refugee cucks around.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 am

I'm connecting the dots just fine. I'm suggesting that your premise is flawed (partially). The church was never for white people, so they're never going to care that your demographic is overrun. I say this with all due respect, but you don't strike me as a christian kind of guy anyway. Many of the Christians on the board don't seem all that Christian to me for that matter. Too much cheek turning and neighbor loving. That's ok though, nobody said you have to be Christian, or a Catholic. But when I read your question, "what has Catholicism done for me?" Considering your values, probably not a damn thing. Maybe it's time to move on. I don't think they're ever going align themselves with your views.

I'm just sayin' the old gods have their arms wide open. Those gods seem like they're right up your alley.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:17 am

Implying anyone knows how pagans used to think.

No I'm not going to LARP as a pagan that's fucking retarded.

But yeah my premise is undoubtedly flawed it's just an uncomfortable situation I find myself in. For years I didn't care about going to mass at all though so I'll probably just continue doing that.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:27 am

Well the pagan thing was a joke. But the Catholic church being a church for white folks is a ship that sailed a long time ago. You want a white church? An anti gay church? A church that places a huge value on marriage and attaches stigma to divorce? A church that drills gender roles every sunday without exception? Go be a Mormon. Only downside is no drinkin', so that's probably out of the question. I swear if Mormons allowed booze, they'd have a lot more members. It's a shame really, cus ol' Joe Smith liked to tipple and Mormon texts specifically allow for beer. But I digress.

Anyway, have you considered moving to Idaho, or a neighboring state? Lot's of white folk, and you won't be shunned for existing. Also, there are outdoor jobs, a low cost of living, and beautiful scenery. Then there's the hunting and fishing. I reckon a guy like you could be pretty happy up there.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:31 am

Are you kidding? Mormons are crawling all over South America right now getting converts. They make up the majority of the CIA as well. Those old LDS guys are nothing like the new ones.

Besides, it's not that I want a "white church" exactly. I'm not going to keep reposting over and over what my issues are with the church because you can't read and want to imply I'm saying other things. On the whole though, I agree my premise is flawed. Now go away faggot.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 am

The LDS church taking over South America is just some bullshit. It's kind of a scandal within the church. The missionaries would baptize a bunch of kids, with bribes of treats or something, but they don't actually go to church. My brother went to his mission in central america. He said the church roll had hundreds of members, but there would be like 12 people showing up. Anyway, don't mind me. I wasn't trying to derail your thread. I'm not actually saying you should become a pagan or a Mormon, that was just lulz. But I was being serious about suggesting you moving somewhere up there, just tryin to look out for ya. I suppose you've considered all your options already.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:45 am

Sorry. Yes I agree though. Didn't know that about the LDS, I thought they were trying to cash in on the demographic shift as well.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:30 am

The Hockey Gods are for white people, fickle and cruel as they may be, at least they don't shine you on, and there's no singing.

Side bonus; Mass is held on Saturday nights, you don't even have to leave your couch, and you can get stone cold wasted as you please.
Nec Aspera Terrent