Never going back to a mass again

Montegriffo

Re: Never going back to a mass again

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:20 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Explain to me why should I? What has Catholicism ever done for me?

The mass was literally 99% not white. This was in my home town where it was close to the opposite twenty years ago. I can go to other churches in the area and get varying results between African women with shaved heads and leopard print dresses, Asians or squatamalens.

I used to think I should have my son batptized and at one point my wife agreed. What is the point now? Our pope is a complete cuck. They are actively replacing my people and heritage. Why should I care anymore about Christianity? It's nothing to me now.
I think you should keep going and get to know your fellow Christians. This way you could get to know that people are of value no matter what colour or culture they are. If your God can love them so can you. :twisted:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:49 am

Don't waste your time with any kind of church

Granted, when I went to Mass on Xmas it felt good because its the same thing that I've been to as a kid and was the same for centuries before that, but if you really believe in God go out in nature and enjoy his creation rather than going to a building and an organization that is going to try and separate you from your money

Or black church because the music is good
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:08 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Explain to me why should I? What has Catholicism ever done for me?

The mass was literally 99% not white. This was in my home town where it was close to the opposite twenty years ago. I can go to other churches in the area and get varying results between African women with shaved heads and leopard print dresses, Asians or squatamalens.

I used to think I should have my son batptized and at one point my wife agreed. What is the point now? Our pope is a complete cuck. They are actively replacing my people and heritage. Why should I care anymore about Christianity? It's nothing to me now.
I do not understand this. If you do not believe, that I can understand. However, the Catholic Church is supposed to be for everyone. There are roughly a billion members. It predates Old English by something like 500 years, and arose in the Middle East. Hell, it is more than 2000 years old which is 9+ times older than the United States. Its original members, the people who built the church, spoke mainly Hebrew, Aramaic, Latin, Greek, and Egyptian. You are going to mass to affirm your faith, and worship God with your fellow Christians. You are a part of that. It is your heritage. You are a part of that.

Where is it written that they all have to be just like you, and why should not your fellow human beings not be Catholic? Is that not important too? Especially as all of Latin America is majority Catholic. The church is just about everywhere except in places like where ISIL is doing its genocide, or North Korea.

So what is more important, your Faith, and your family sharing it, or the discomfort of strangers who are still your fellow Catholics? If they are doing something wrong say so, maybe actively fight it if you can. Is there something wrong with the priest, or are they running things poorly? If your beliefs have changed, maybe leave. If it is merely discomfort, ask yourself why you do not want to be with them?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:23 am

Montegriffo wrote:

I think you should keep going and get to know your fellow Christians. This way you could get to know that people are of value no matter what colour or culture they are. If your God can love them so can you. :twisted:

See this is where people jump the shark. They assume people are just ignorant of other cultures. Really it's them that are. I have to deal with these fuckers daily and have for years. It's not fun.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:07 am

Move away from Texas. You confuse the demographics of your state with those of the Church. The Church is there for everybody. If you don't want to be around Mexicans, then maybe your problem is with Texas rather than the Church.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:12 am

I will someday. Maybe Oklahoma tbh. Idk. Yeah Houston is a shit.

I just feel betrayed when I go to mass now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:30 am

Mass is for everybody. If you don't like the demographic makeup of your community, then it's the community you don't like.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:47 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I will someday. Maybe Oklahoma tbh. Idk. Yeah Houston is a shit.

I just feel betrayed when I go to mass now.
Why? Mexicans have been Catholic since Cortes. This is not a new phenomenon.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:50 am

Because this town had a different make up twenty years ago. It just feels like institutions like this make it easier for them to replace us. I suppose I should be thankful that at least they are Christian.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:58 am

Serious question, why does it matter if your mass isn't white? The church was founded by non-whites, with a non-white god, and is largely filled with non-whites.

You strike me as a Odin kind of guy anyway. Time to get back to your roots brother.