Re: Teachers sleeping with Students

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:05 pm

katarn wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
You know that will never happen.
Nor should it.
Should the men get lesser sentences?
No. I don't think there should be much of a sentence around it at all, actually. If there's any evidence of coercion, then that's a different matter.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:32 pm

SilverEagle wrote:These women have to be total mental cases. They have to know they'll be caught because what teenage boy would hit that and NOT brag about it. If I had a teacher that looked like that when I was 15 and banged her I barely have my pants back on before I started bragging to my friends. Also a majority of these cases involve attractive women that should not have a problem finding a man 19 or older.
You are right about that, what a waste. None of these guys grow up to be anything of use. You literally shot your wad and peaked in high school.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:50 pm

clubgop wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:These women have to be total mental cases. They have to know they'll be caught because what teenage boy would hit that and NOT brag about it. If I had a teacher that looked like that when I was 15 and banged her I barely have my pants back on before I started bragging to my friends. Also a majority of these cases involve attractive women that should not have a problem finding a man 19 or older.
You are right about that, what a waste. None of these guys grow up to be anything of use. You literally shot your wad and peaked in high school.
Hey, my friend became a medical doctor at U.C. Davis, and was with her for a decade, all through Med School, (and I didn't turn out too bad either.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:34 pm

In my experience, it's quite prevalent, older women wanting teenage boys. A 40-something married woman with teenage kids of her own called me. She told me she needed a "tennis partner." Very weird relationship. I was introduced to her husband. My last while underage was a single-mom divorcee, 24. A flurry of girls in college before I met my wife at 18, and monogamous ever since.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 pm

I think they like the control they have over a boy, the ability to manipulate him, and ultimately, the ability to inflict lasting damage on him. It's fundamentally an abusive relationship. It isn't really different from a 40s-aged man banging the 16 year old babysitter. That's abusive as hell. The difference, I think, is in the attraction to it. Men are attracted to the fertility, so most of us to some degree are attracted to young women on a biological drive level.

Women, however, are not driven by those kinds of impulses. Their evolutionary drive is to secure resources and security for themselves and their potential children. This is why women typically go for men who earn more than they do (which in our society fills that hunter-gatherer role), and also why women are often attracted to older men (men become most successful later on in life as opposed to when they are young). Even at the basest sexual level, their evolutionary drives lead them towards the strongest men (they think of as alpha males, but alpha is mostly an act and does not really correlate to the best fighter or businessman or any of that). So when we are talking about them taking advantage of young men, I think it's almost always an abusive relationship. It's usually an abuse of power first and foremost. This is why so many boys in juvenile report having had sex with female guards. It's why female teachers having sex with teenaged students is so rampant. These things are abuses of power over a boy.

Personally, I think at some level they crave the feeling of being stronger than the man, and fucking up the lives of boys in their charge lets them do just that. Plus, if they get caught, they can just play victim and possibly get out of it with very little consequences. Plenty of dumbasses willing to give them the v-pass as we have seen here.

edit:

And I am not talking about all the cases of a younger adult having sex with an even younger partner. I am talking about grown-ass adults, well beyond the age of knowing better, exploiting youth in this way. I think it's always abusive, but when middle aged women do it, it's almost certainly deliberately so.

I do agree that the punishment for consensual sex shouldn't be so freaking high, but I am on record as supporting gender equality. If women want to be my equal, then they need to be held the same standard as me. No more v-pass. Sorry, ladies.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:In my experience, it's quite prevalent, older women wanting teenage boys. A 40-something married woman with teenage kids of her own called me. She told me she needed a "tennis partner." Very weird relationship. I was introduced to her husband. My last while underage was a single-mom divorcee, 24. A flurry of girls in college before I met my wife at 18, and monogamous ever since.
:lol:

Our Hash,
Polymath and Polymagister
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:33 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think they like the control they have over a boy, the ability to manipulate him, and ultimately, the ability to inflict lasting damage on him. It's fundamentally an abusive relationship. It isn't really different from a 40s-aged man banging the 16 year old babysitter. That's abusive as hell. The difference, I think, is in the attraction to it. Men are attracted to the fertility, so most of us to some degree are attracted to young women on a biological drive level.

Women, however, are not driven by those kinds of impulses. Their evolutionary drive is to secure resources and security for themselves and their potential children. This is why women typically go for men who earn more than they do (which in our society fills that hunter-gatherer role), and also why women are often attracted to older men (men become most successful later on in life as opposed to when they are young). Even at the basest sexual level, their evolutionary drives lead them towards the strongest men (they think of as alpha males, but alpha is mostly an act and does not really correlate to the best fighter or businessman or any of that). So when we are talking about them taking advantage of young men, I think it's almost always an abusive relationship. It's usually an abuse of power first and foremost. This is why so many boys in juvenile report having had sex with female guards. It's why female teachers having sex with teenaged students is so rampant. These things are abuses of power over a boy.

Personally, I think at some level they crave the feeling of being stronger than the man, and fucking up the lives of boys in their charge lets them do just that. Plus, if they get caught, they can just play victim and possibly get out of it with very little consequences. Plenty of dumbasses willing to give them the v-pass as we have seen here.

edit:

And I am not talking about all the cases of a younger adult having sex with an even younger partner. I am talking about grown-ass adults, well beyond the age of knowing better, exploiting youth in this way. I think it's always abusive, but when middle aged women do it, it's almost certainly deliberately so.

I do agree that the punishment for consensual sex shouldn't be so freaking high, but I am on record as supporting gender equality. If women want to be my equal, then they need to be held the same standard as me. No more v-pass. Sorry, ladies.
I really think that women today have this almost-pathology towards control of everything in their lives so this theory really makes a lot of sense. Combine that striving for control with the ability of a way to feel stronger than a man and you have the recipe for these fucked up relationships. And this want of control and strength is happening in all relationships, not just the ones who take it to the extreme with these old woman young man relationships.

Where is the source of this needing to be strong and in control? Feminism of course.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 am

On the flip side, a girl who was a friend of mine, she was my age & the sister of my brother's best friend, who I hung out with occasionally, fucked the shop teacher, even married him for 5 or 6 years.

The High School I went to was huge: over 2200 students, almost 800 of which were seniors. This was my experience with just my acquaintances. It cannot be an aberration, simply so taboo that no one ever talks about it. People can't help who they are attracted to, for all kinds of reasons, convenience being the most common. Sex is a powerful motivator, I don't think you have to add psychology to the mix to explain what happens.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 am

Obviously, nobody here had similar experiences to me in school. Here's where psychology might step in:

When I was in my late-40s, a girl I fucked in High School wanted to come visit. I hadn't had contact with her since leaving California though I knew her brother well. She had left her husband, her job, etc. (Much later I found out she had terminal cancer). She brought her daughter up with her. Her daughter was engaged. I had the distinct impression it was like, "see what your mother could have had, and you can too." So I poured it on: rides in the Ferrari, autographed books, staying at the house, I really turned up the wow factor. My friend & her daughter seemed to enjoy it, and they went home totally happy. (My wife, Gwynne, never said anything but I think she got the drift.)

Point is: when I was a kid, people could tell something was up. If indeed women seek out men who can provide for them, I looked like I had potential. My age didn't matter. My doctor friend gave off a similar vibe.