Teachers sleeping with Students

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Teachers sleeping with Students

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Public school teachers are starting to make Catholic priests look good.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:09 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
I disagree. It is different. There is no damage from a 15 to 17 year old boy banging his 20 to 38 year old teacher. There is way more of an impact on a 15 to 17 year old girl having sex with a 20 to 38 year old teacher. The girl will end up at best a stripper or end up as a hooker. The boy will go on with a good story and live life normally.
Based on what statistics? Historically people married younger than 18.
:roll: Apples and Oranges.
How are we that diffferent? You think all jobs need all that education?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:54 pm

de officiis wrote:All right already. :lol:
Guffawed.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:56 pm

A 16-year-old boy was raped by a married female janitor when he rebuffed her advances, and now his family has filed a $4.5 million lawsuit against the Tennessee school for allowing the depraved assault to happen, according to a report.

Jessica Galyon’s creepy overtures began last August when she insisted that the boy give her his phone number and add her as a friend on Facebook, the Knoxville News Sentinel reported.

The 29-year-old custodian, who worked at Midway High School in Kingston, then starting sending the teen “flirtatious and sexual messages” – even though he made it clear that they were “unsolicited, unwanted and unwelcome,” the lawsuit said.

Still, Galyon tried to coax the boy to a hotel room on Sept. 16 so they could have sex, but he refused her advances, telling her he didn’t want “any further contact” with her, according to the suit.

The teen eventually confronted Galyon about her persistent come-ons – and that’s when she took him into a room at Midway and allegedly raped him during school hours.

She swore him to secrecy, saying she could lose her job, husband and her children.

“This was the first ever sexual encounter of any kind that [the boy] had ever had in his life,” the suit said.

The lawsuit claims Galyon’s continuous advances toward the boy were well known throughout the school – and that students and faculty bullied the boy by referring to her as his “girlfriend.”

One staffer even admitted to the boy that he was “jealous” of him “because he wanted to have sex with Galyon,” the suit said.

The bullying prompted the boy to drop out of Midway, enroll in homeschooling, and attend weekly counseling sessions.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/28/school-jan ... ping-teen/

As horrific as these white knights think the world is for girls, it's far worse for boys and men.

You better believe she will play victim come trial.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 am

Teachers sleeping with their high school students is a betrayal of their duties to teach and safeguard them.

Teachers are older and supposedly responsible adults not hormonally crazed teens.

All teachers should get hammered equally.

When it comes to lust, there is really no difference between the sexes. Don't you remember being a teenager? It was SEX once puberty started. The details might be slightly different such as the strength of different emotions, but the goal of getting laid is just as important.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri May 05, 2017 6:55 pm

SilverEagle wrote:We've talked about this in the past. However when we did it was Female teachers and Male teenage students. Almost all of us were okay with that to a degree. However this is a case of two Male teachers and a Female teenage student (17yrs old).

My opinion. These guys need to do time!

Thoughts?

http://www.clickorlando.com/education/o ... police-say
What if the girl was 18? Is that equal no jail time for you...if so specifically why is it ok or not ok? What makes fucking a girl a crime? Whats the cutoff biologically and ethically? And how would you legislate and enforce those laws? Thank you.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 05, 2017 7:00 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:We've talked about this in the past. However when we did it was Female teachers and Male teenage students. Almost all of us were okay with that to a degree. However this is a case of two Male teachers and a Female teenage student (17yrs old).

Thoughts?

What if the girl was 18? Is that equal no jail time for you...if so specifically why is it ok or not ok? What makes fucking a girl a crime? Whats the cutoff biologically and ethically? And how would you legislate and enforce those laws? Thank you.
Example of ethical vs moral. Ethical issue is that you are dealing with a teacher and a student.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri May 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:

Thoughts?

Example of ethical vs moral. Ethical issue is that you are dealing with a teacher and a student.
What do you suggest we do to a teacher that fucks an 18? I'd argue its not that big of a deal and we pretend that it is. I'd also argue that its not ideal for teaching 100 students a year and have the teacher regularly openly involved with one or some of them. But these are different issues.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 05, 2017 7:48 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
What do you suggest we do to a teacher that fucks an 18? I'd argue its not that big of a deal and we pretend that it is. I'd also argue that its not ideal for teaching 100 students a year and have the teacher regularly openly involved with one or some of them. But these are different issues.
Ethics are something you learn when you take a job. If the job says you can't fuck students, and you agree, then they can fire you when you break the code. I don't think being fired for violating ethics is a problem in a case like that.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 05, 2017 7:57 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Poor, poor, oppressed "teachers." Different issues, indeed.

How would you feel about a judge fucking an 18 awaiting trial in his court?

How would you feel about a drill instructor fucking an 18 getting through basic training?

How would you feel about a restaurant inspector fucking an 18 whose parents need to keep their fast food place open?

Neck yourself.