Teachers sleeping with Students

SilverEagle

Teachers sleeping with Students

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:51 am

We've talked about this in the past. However when we did it was Female teachers and Male teenage students. Almost all of us were okay with that to a degree. However this is a case of two Male teachers and a Female teenage student (17yrs old).

My opinion. These guys need to do time!

Thoughts?

http://www.clickorlando.com/education/o ... police-say
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Re: Teachers sleeping with Students

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:52 am

They should get the same treatment as the female teachers (slap on the wrist), and when the feminists throw public tantrums, throw the long line of female teachers who did this without consequence in their faces.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:53 am

There is a difference between males and females
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:00 am

Chad Michael Coy, 27, and Ryan Stewart Kirkpatrick, 22, were recently arrested after a months-long investigation.

Coy, whom the girl also described as her lacrosse coach, was arrested Wednesday night on charges of unlawful sexual activity with minors and sexual offenses against students by authority figures. Kirkpatrick was arrested Friday on similar charges.

The alleged incidents took place in September and October, according to documents.

News 6 spoke with the alleged 17-year-old victim's father in November when the teachers were placed on leave from the school.

The man said his daughter admitted to having a sexual relationship with two teachers at her school. He said the first incident took place during a drill when the school was on lockdown, when one of the teachers and the girl were alone.

The father said there were two other incidents after that, and they happened when the girl stayed after school in a teacher's classroom.
Soo... a 17-year old screwed a 22- and 29-year old. Who cares?

Not a victim, not a crime. Maybe some 'breach of trust' issue, at best.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:01 am

I got hit on by a married teacher in High School then she switched over to my friend, had a kid, and moved to Alaska for 17 years before they got divorced.

My son's friend now lives in a homosexual relationship with his golf coach.

This shit is more common than transsexuals.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:They should get the same treatment as the female teachers (slap on the wrist), and when the feminists throw public tantrums, throw the long line of female teachers who did this without consequence in their faces.
I disagree. It is different. There is no damage from a 15 to 17 year old boy banging his 20 to 38 year old teacher. There is way more of an impact on a 15 to 17 year old girl having sex with a 20 to 38 year old teacher. The girl will end up at best a stripper or end up as a hooker. The boy will go on with a good story and live life normally.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:53 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They should get the same treatment as the female teachers (slap on the wrist), and when the feminists throw public tantrums, throw the long line of female teachers who did this without consequence in their faces.
I disagree. It is different. There is no damage from a 15 to 17 year old boy banging his 20 to 38 year old teacher. There is way more of an impact on a 15 to 17 year old girl having sex with a 20 to 38 year old teacher. The girl will end up at best a stripper or end up as a hooker. The boy will go on with a good story and live life normally.

Well, that's bullshit. Princess can get herself knocked up, have the baby, and then take the boy to court to pay her child support. There was a boy forced by the state of California to pay his rapist's child support from his paper route.

Boys are just as harmed as girls, and the harm is even worse when you factor in the family court system.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:59 am

SilverEagle wrote:
I wouldn't expect you to back a legal system based on feelz.... Interesting.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:41 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
I'm not thinking of the legal system necessarily. Really what I'm talking about is the effect of sex on M/F in their mid teens. Girls typically do it out of want for affection and not a biological urge. Boys.....Well it's all a biological urge thing. So with that in mind it does either little or no psychological damage to a boy but quite the opposite for the girls. Again we're talking about adult/minor hook ups. Minor/minor hook ups don't have nearly as much of an impact.

Now as far as the law is concerned. We'll you can't treat the situations differently now can you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:47 am

SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
I'm not thinking of the legal system necessarily. Really what I'm talking about is the effect of sex on M/F in their mid teens. Girls typically do it out of want for affection and not a biological urge. Boys.....Well it's all a biological urge thing. So with that in mind it does either little or no psychological damage to a boy but quite the opposite for the girls. Again we're talking about adult/minor hook ups. Minor/minor hook ups don't have nearly as much of an impact.

Now as far as the law is concerned. We'll you can't treat the situations differently now can you.
I dispute your premise. There is no difference. Maybe the girl gets a little more attached, maybe not. We all knew sluts in highschool that would do this for the fun of it.

Now, your white knight instinct might be telling you that Little Precious was raped and abused by the evil guy 5 years older than her, and destroyed her emotional core, but it happened 2 more times. This is nothing more than horny kids getting it on, because that's what young people do. End of story.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace