Call of Duty WWII’s ‘diversity’ is nothing more than marketing

SilverEagle

Re: Call of Duty WWII’s ‘diversity’ is nothing more than marketing

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Battlefield 1 had this same problem when it was released last year, minority soldiers were overrepresented in the character models and loading screens and shit. Luckily the game still kicks ass and it seems theyve eased off the diversity push with the introduction of new DLC content that is a bit more historically accurate (as far as my limited history knowledge is concerned)
Yeah I just about threw that game out because of that. I love that game but jamming bullshit SJW shit down one's throat is a big turn off.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:33 am

SilverEagle wrote:
StCapps wrote:But what about all the blue haired dykes who played a very important role in the invasion of Normandy? Fucking Call of Duty and it's lack of diversity.
:lol: :lol: Right!!!!!

Next they will bitch that there are no Chinese or female emperors in the next movie about Rome set during the birth of the empire. Honestly I looked at the picture of this bag of rotten cunts and the first thought in my mind was.....she needs decked for being fucking retarded!

I'm shocked that Nuke has not jumped in on this topic.
Nuke is more nuanced about his ethno-nationalism.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:14 am

pineapplemike wrote:Battlefield 1 had this same problem when it was released last year, minority soldiers were overrepresented in the character models and loading screens and shit. Luckily the game still kicks ass and it seems theyve eased off the diversity push with the introduction of new DLC content that is a bit more historically accurate (as far as my limited history knowledge is concerned)
With that said an entire Askari campaign or playing as an Ottoman would be pretty awesome.