Call of Duty WWII’s ‘diversity’ is nothing more than marketing

SilverEagle

Call of Duty WWII’s ‘diversity’ is nothing more than marketing

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 am

From what we saw and heard about this game today, that tradition doesn’t genuinely include brothers of other races, or brothers who don’t identify as male.
This is a game based off of WWII. Okay everyone....time to tee off on this SWJ cum dumpster Allegra Frank that wrote this turd.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/26/154381 ... -diversity
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Re: Call of Duty WWII’s ‘diversity’ is nothing more than marketing

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:11 am

SilverEagle wrote:
From what we saw and heard about this game today, that tradition doesn’t genuinely include brothers of other races, or brothers who don’t identify as male.
This is a game based off of WWII. Okay everyone....time to tee off on this SWJ cum dumpster Allegra Frank that wrote this turd.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/26/154381 ... -diversity
If I don't have my Transgender Captain Price in a dress I'm boycotting the game.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 am

Are these people fucking serious?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 am

I knew I shouldn't have clicked that link.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:36 am

What, you guys haven't heard about the Poz Battalion, made up of trans-women? It fought bravely for the allies. Won the war, in fact. But the white male patriarchy suppressed all evidence of their heroism. :cry:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:48 am

Xenophon wrote:What, you guys haven't heard about the Poz Battalion, made up of trans-women? It fought bravely for the allies. Won the war, in fact. But the white male patriarchy suppressed all evidence of their heroism. :cry:
What kills me about SJWs like this is that the tide is turning on them rapidly and yet they can't see the title wave heading right towards them. I mean what do these cunts expect gamers to buy when they buy a WWII war game? Mary fucking Poppens with an M1 blowing Hitler's head off? Give me a break.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:08 am

Xenophon wrote:What, you guys haven't heard about the Poz Battalion, made up of trans-women? It fought bravely for the allies. Won the war, in fact. But the white male patriarchy suppressed all evidence of their heroism. :cry:
You forgot that they were North African Muslim trans-women who wore hijabs. They singlehandedly defeated Rommel at El Alamein
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:12 am

But what about all the blue haired dykes who played a very important role in the invasion of Normandy? Fucking Call of Duty and it's lack of diversity.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 am

StCapps wrote:But what about all the blue haired dykes who played a very important role in the invasion of Normandy? Fucking Call of Duty and it's lack of diversity.
:lol: :lol: Right!!!!!

Next they will bitch that there are no Chinese or female emperors in the next movie about Rome set during the birth of the empire. Honestly I looked at the picture of this bag of rotten cunts and the first thought in my mind was.....she needs decked for being fucking retarded!

I'm shocked that Nuke has not jumped in on this topic.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Battlefield 1 had this same problem when it was released last year, minority soldiers were overrepresented in the character models and loading screens and shit. Luckily the game still kicks ass and it seems theyve eased off the diversity push with the introduction of new DLC content that is a bit more historically accurate (as far as my limited history knowledge is concerned)