Woman spends $35k to try and look like a real life Barbie

SilverEagle

Re: Woman spends $35k to try and look like a real life Barbie

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think you would have nightmares for years after that. You'd wake up screaming from the image of this creature's alien eyes looking up at you in the act.
People of Japan love that weird shit. I guess maybe us American are to blame....maybe their fascination with weird shit sexual has to do with us dropping two nukes on them in 1945.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:40 am

We should probably run a refugee program to bring in lots of Japanese women.

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I think you would have nightmares for years after that. You'd wake up screaming from the image of this creature's alien eyes looking up at you in the act.
People of Japan love that weird shit. I guess maybe us American are to blame....maybe their fascination with weird shit sexual has to do with us dropping two nukes on them in 1945.
I don't know the source but their sexual ideas go back further than WWII

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:59 pm

Uhmmm.... why get riled up by what some nameless, individual idiot woman does to herself? :think: Is she demanding something from you or society? No? Then live and let live, SilverEagle. By all means point and laugh, but you sound almost offended by her stupid choice. Is she and her stupidity, a woman you probably don't even know, really important enough to get offended about?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:07 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I want to look like Lion-O from the Thundercats, where do I get started?

I figure somebody has to rise up to challenge drtrech's Mumm-Ra look.
Start a go fund me. I'll pitch in. :lol:
Whatch out what you wish for...

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:22 am

BjornP wrote:Uhmmm.... why get riled up by what some nameless, individual idiot woman does to herself? :think: Is she demanding something from you or society? No? Then live and let live, SilverEagle. By all means point and laugh, but you sound almost offended by her stupid choice. Is she and her stupidity, a woman you probably don't even know, really important enough to get offended about?
I agree with live an let live and I'm not offended at all. I'm just in amazement what people do and just ask the question....WTF is their end game.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:06 am

SilverEagle wrote:
I agree with live an let live and I'm not offended at all. I'm just in amazement what people do and just ask the question....WTF is their end game.
Some people have a way of thinking like: "if only I do this, that, or these simple things, all my doubts, problems and all the things keeping me back will be solved". And maybe it's even true for some, or maybe even most, of them... and maybe they will find peace with themselves once they get their lips botoxed, their boobs done, their faces made into a Barbie doll.

It's like for everyday people who like to lose weight... sure, they may do so for health reasons, but most will do it to look good, to feel good about themselves, to feel good self-esteem... all of which is neccesary if they want to get laid. But just looking at yourself in the mirror and saying: "Yup, I'm looking excatly like I should and... *flex - kiss biceps - wink at self in the mirror*", simply for your own, personal sake. Don't think people should underestimate that, either. People who alter their bodies to extreme extents, then...well, they're thinking "I'm not looking like I should", too....

Why someone would specifically consider Barbie dolls their ideal for beauty? I thought those things were meant to mess up girls expectations of what a proper woman should look and be like? ;)
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 am

BjornP wrote:Why someone would specifically consider Barbie dolls their ideal for beauty? I thought those things were meant to mess up girls expectations of what a proper woman should look and be like? ;)
Perhaps she's in love with Rodrigo Alves, the human Ken doll.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rgery.html

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 am

BjornP wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Some people have a way of thinking like: "if only I do this, that, or these simple things, all my doubts, problems and all the things keeping me back will be solved". And maybe it's even true for some, or maybe even most, of them... and maybe they will find peace with themselves once they get their lips botoxed, their boobs done, their faces made into a Barbie doll.

It's like for everyday people who like to lose weight... sure, they may do so for health reasons, but most will do it to look good, to feel good about themselves, to feel good self-esteem... all of which is neccesary if they want to get laid. But just looking at yourself in the mirror and saying: "Yup, I'm looking excatly like I should and... *flex - kiss biceps - wink at self in the mirror*", simply for your own, personal sake. Don't think people should underestimate that, either. People who alter their bodies to extreme extents, then...well, they're thinking "I'm not looking like I should", too....

Why someone would specifically consider Barbie dolls their ideal for beauty? I thought those things were meant to mess up girls expectations of what a proper woman should look and be like? ;)
Also fashion models. Men want curves not bean poles. A 5'5" woman that weights 130-135 lbs has curves is sexy. A 5'10" woman that weights 130-135 has no curves.....no thanks.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 am

Hastur wrote:
BjornP wrote:Why someone would specifically consider Barbie dolls their ideal for beauty? I thought those things were meant to mess up girls expectations of what a proper woman should look and be like? ;)
Perhaps she's in love with Rodrigo Alves, the human Ken doll.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rgery.html
Holy fuck you just burned my eye ballz out. WTF! :lol: :lol: :lol: