What is politically wrong with cargo shorts?

TheReal_ND

Re: What is politically wrong with cargo shorts?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's actually pretty bad to carry around more golf balls. Looks like cheating. They should stay with the caddy or on the cart.
More importantly, by carrying spare golf balls in your shorts, you're sabotaging your mental game.

You've already accepted that your next swing is going to be a snap hook, a slice into the trees, and that you know you're going to lose that ball.

Even as you go through your routine, you'll know your confidence is a facade, because you have a pocket full of spare balls.
That's pretty much golf, yeah. I know I'm going through at least 4-10 balls in a round, and accept it. It's just about getting outside and enjoying silence.
Lol commie cat face still thinks he's white. A white man of average intelligence and body mobility would never need ten rounds on a hole. Holy fuck you are a sad sack of shit if that's your mind frame. Stick to soccer lol

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:42 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:
More importantly, by carrying spare golf balls in your shorts, you're sabotaging your mental game.

You've already accepted that your next swing is going to be a snap hook, a slice into the trees, and that you know you're going to lose that ball.

Even as you go through your routine, you'll know your confidence is a facade, because you have a pocket full of spare balls.
That's pretty much golf, yeah. I know I'm going through at least 4-10 balls in a round, and accept it. It's just about getting outside and enjoying silence.
Lol commie cat face still thinks he's white. A white man of average intelligence and body mobility would never need ten rounds on a hole. Holy fuck you are a sad sack of shit if that's your mind frame. Stick to soccer lol
10 balls on 18 holes, and yeah, since I get out about once a year now, that's what you can expect. Got other shit to do.

However, I just got the new jobby-job today, and my route home goes right next to my favorite course. I'll probably start packing my clubs in the trunk again.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Well that's cool. I actually think I might have something of a knack for it but I can't afford to golf. My grandpa and dad taught me some things and sometimes I practice my swing with a broom handle and a rock on the pavement... lel

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 pm

I don't have the patience, and there's no real adrenaline surge from hitting a little golf ball around a field.

I need free weights, mountain biking, surfing, or something along those lines. Lifting seems to provide the most feel-good chemicals.

Intellectually, I can see that golf is interesting, but nah.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 pm

It's pretty cathartic making the fucker fly straight and true. Kind of like archery for me personally. Lots more logistics though.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Golf sucks. Go fishing. Seriously.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Fishing is okay too, but I think I'd rather stab bears in the gut with a homemade spear, honestly.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Goofy golf on the miracle strip in panama city was always fun growing up. Too bad they bulldozed them all and built condos.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:15 am

I don't recall seeing cargo shorts in the grunge era. Cargo shorts were more of an early 2000s thing am I right?

You guys wear a lot shorts? Unless it's an outdoor event, think, beer and bbq, I ditched shorts and sandals in public a while ago. Pajamas and basketball shorts? Jesus Christ you guys. Bunch of slobs.

And Fife is right. Fishing uber alles.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 am

doc_loliday wrote:I don't recall seeing cargo shorts in the grunge era. Cargo shorts were more of an early 2000s thing am I right?

You guys wear a lot shorts? Unless it's an outdoor event, think, beer and bbq, I ditched shorts and sandals in public a while ago. Pajamas and basketball shorts? Jesus Christ you guys. Bunch of slobs.

And Fife is right. Fishing uber alles.
Cargo shorts in the Grunge era were cutoff BDUs or just other shorts. It was definitely early 2000s in the Abercrombie phase when they were everywhere.
Here's a great look at shorts in the Grunge era

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session