HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER

TheReal_ND

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:37 am

How about you go suck allied cock and worship Hispanics in your own thread kiddo?

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:31 pm

No, I think I'll just wait here while you come up with a cogent argument instead of an insult for why white folks aren't to blame for their own demographic outlook, and instead choose to hold pathetic little birthday parties for a mass murderer.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Cognizant argument for what? I'm just holding a birthday party for my favorite mass murderer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:16 pm

de officiis wrote:No, I think I'll just wait here while you come up with a cogent argument instead of an insult for why white folks aren't to blame for their own demographic outlook, and instead choose to hold pathetic little birthday parties for a mass murderer.

Well, that's bullshit. I am pretty sure you know the fertility rate has quite a lot to do with government policies and a sustained indoctrination at every level of education, reinforced by constant anti-white messages from the media.

Hitler may be an asshole, but to declare that we all deserve this is infuriating.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
de officiis wrote:No, I think I'll just wait here while you come up with a cogent argument instead of an insult for why white folks aren't to blame for their own demographic outlook, and instead choose to hold pathetic little birthday parties for a mass murderer.

Well, that's bullshit. I am pretty sure you know the fertility rate has quite a lot to do with government policies and a sustained indoctrination at every level of education, reinforced by constant anti-white messages from the media.

Hitler may be an asshole, but to declare that we all deserve this is infuriating.
Show me a government policy that disfavors whites from having kids and favors some other demographic like Hispanics. Show me a school policy that teaches white kids not to have babies but encourages other demographics to have them. It's a free country. The right to reproduce and raise kids as the parents see fit is right up there with the right to breathe in terms of protection in the U.S. People are making cultural, lifestyle choices that favor not raising kids. Then some of them then cast about seeking to blame other groups for what's happening. I call BS on that.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Illegal immigration

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 pm

One love based hitty

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 01, 2017 4:23 pm

It must be Munich 1923, because that is definitely a Beer Hall Pooch

Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Meanwhile in a world where friendship is magic and changelings didn't win.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

Meanwhile in a world where friendship is magic and changelings didn't win.
I know Hitler loved animals, but Bronyism is too far.
Shikata ga nai