Teenager has auctioned off her virginity for £2m

Okeefenokee

Re: Teenager has auctioned off her virginity for £2m

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:Who do you define as a whore?

Women who trade their sex for money, advancement, or some other resource. That's literally what a whore is.
Okay, they got a gift and they use it. the same way man use their bigger physical strenght.
Degenerate.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:54 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Asian cultures seem to have a much different take on prostitution, both in terms of the whore and the john.
.... Go on....
NukeDog was right

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:02 am

From an evolutionary standpoint, human males have two methods of ensuring their genes get passed on via reproduction: (1) pair bonding and (2) promiscuity. (1) is the default and reason we even have a civilization in the first place. We are a high MPI (male paternal investment) species. (2) spreads your genes out far and wide (or it did before birth control and industrialized abortion), but your children are bastards who grow up without a father or his resources and have a lower chance to thrive. This is the origin of the Madonna-Whore dichotomy.

What I have noticed in our current degenerate culture is that totally fallacious ideologies like feminism have convinced men that it's okay for women to be whores. That women can behave like whores and then somehow magically become Madonnas. They do this because they want to maximize results for women. They want to be whores and still be able to marry well and get resources. But it doesn't work that way. Women who are whores become totally dysfunctional in terms of marriage. They might be great for casual sex or whatever, but you do not marry them under any circumstances.

Unfortunately, our society is pretty much saturated with women who have chosen this lifestyle because the media has made it seem legitimate. The woman in this story, I guarantee you, thinks she will get two million pounds for becoming a whore and she will still be able to marry well and be considered a "lady".

It is absolutely imperative that men not let women do this. It ruins marriages and families. It eventually breaks down society. Civilization is not going to last where all the households are single mothers extracting wealth from men via child support and alimony laws and a massive welfare state.

If you want to whore around. Fine. Just do not marry the whore. For fuck sake. Stop pretending like these whores are viable partners.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:From an evolutionary standpoint, human males have two methods of ensuring their genes get passed on via reproduction: (1) pair bonding and (2) promiscuity. (1) is the default and reason we even have a civilization in the first place. We are a high MPI (male paternal investment) species. (2) spreads your genes out far and wide (or it did before birth control and industrialized abortion), but your children are bastards who grow up without a father or his resources and have a lower chance to thrive. This is the origin of the Madonna-Whore dichotomy.

What I have noticed in our current degenerate culture is that totally fallacious ideologies like feminism have convinced men that it's okay for women to be whores. That women can behave like whores and then somehow magically become Madonnas. They do this because they want to maximize results for women. They want to be whores and still be able to marry well and get resources. But it doesn't work that way. Women who are whores become totally dysfunctional in terms of marriage. They might be great for casual sex or whatever, but you do not marry them under any circumstances.

Unfortunately, our society is pretty much saturated with women who have chosen this lifestyle because the media has made it seem legitimate. The woman in this story, I guarantee you, thinks she will get two million pounds for becoming a whore and she will still be able to marry well and be considered a "lady".

It is absolutely imperative that men not let women do this. It ruins marriages and families. It eventually breaks down society. Civilization is not going to last where all the households are single mothers extracting wealth from men via child support and alimony laws and a massive welfare state.

If you want to whore around. Fine. Just do not marry the whore. For fuck sake. Stop pretending like these whores are viable partners.

I have to agree with that. I slept with a number of unpaided whores, really good looking ones (not anymore through), in my youth and for the ones that I have news of none of them have either been married or have stayed married for long. They seem to fit right in with what StA just wrote.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Women who trade their sex for money, advancement, or some other resource. That's literally what a whore is.
Okay, they got a gift and they use it. the same way man use their bigger physical strenght.

LMFAO. Then go marry a reformed whore and see how that pans out.

Or stop ignoring human nature..
Who is ignoring human nature? Are you sure it's me?
Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Degenerate.
That's what we are as humans. We just need to find a way to live with it in peace relative happiness.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:28 am

How does the "whore" definition fit with the young single female who is looking for a marital partner but is okay with premarital sex? If she has sex with multiple men before marriage, how do you characterize her?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:49 am

de officiis wrote:How does the "whore" definition fit with the young single female who is looking for a marital partner but is okay with premarital sex? If she has sex with multiple men before marriage, how do you characterize her?

Wouldn't that just be a slut? We have mostly all degenerated into sluts these days, honestly.

That doesn't help the deterioration of the human family either.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:52 am

de officiis wrote:How does the "whore" definition fit with the young single female who is looking for a marital partner but is okay with premarital sex? If she has sex with multiple men before marriage, how do you characterize her?
If she has sex with lets say 9 men before marriage but was in a couple months relationship with 7 or 8 of them (1 or 2 being one nighters) than I don't think she is a whore. now if the one nighters went from 1 or 2 to 6 to 8....well she might be a whore.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:53 am

The weirdest thing. It turns out Jesus is right. You should marry early, to a woman who is relatively virtuous, and divorce ought not be an option. Raise your kids as best you can so that their marital life is easier.

Crazy, right? Who would have guessed.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The weirdest thing. It turns out Jesus is right. You should marry early, to a woman who is relatively virtuous, and divorce ought not be an option. Raise your kids as best you can so that their marital life is easier.

Crazy, right? Who would have guessed.
Can't argue that. My wife was and is a virtuous woman.....Not sure why she picked me. ;) I'm honestly shocked that I did not end up with a STD or a kid before marriage.