Teenager has auctioned off her virginity for £2m

Speaker to Animals

Re: Teenager has auctioned off her virginity for £2m

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:13 am

Whores are going to whore around. They do serve a purpose, I suppose. Sad life, though.

The key point is making it clear that whores cannot be respected. No amount of feminist programming is going to undo hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary behavior. You can pretend like you do, but you are just lying to yourself.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Whores are going to whore around. They do serve a purpose, I suppose. Sad life, though.

The key point is making it clear that whores cannot be respected. No amount of feminist programming is going to undo hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary behavior. You can pretend like you do, but you are just lying to yourself.

I will say this, she is smart enough to sell it for a lot of money, rather than selling it a college prof for a better grade in gender studies, or a latte from the near eunach with the skinny jeans and man bun.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 am

C-Mag wrote:This gal see's her vagina as the golden ticket, she is willing to sell it to the highest bidder. That behavior is likely not to change.

Is she a Kardashian ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Give her a giant ass and she would fit right in!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Whores are going to whore around. They do serve a purpose, I suppose. Sad life, though.

Oh I agree. Like I said....good luck finding a decent husband let alone a normal life from here on out. Hell I feel bad for any of her future kids. "Oh yeah well your mom is a whore that sold her body to an Asian guy!" Any dumbass that marries her will have to walk around as the guy that is married to a whore....literally and no matter where you move to that stigma will follow because she is now infamous. It's not like she was a no name whore in Maryland where if you married such a woman you could move to Indiana or anywhere and nobody would know or care to dig up dirt on her. Her best bet might be to marry Caitlyn Jenner and live with those carny freaks.....at least she would not be alone. :lol: :lol:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Lol, you are male. Your virginity is only figurative and worth maybe fifty bucks at a gay bar.
I bow to your greater knowledge about the prices in a gay bar.
But if you want to know price on vans and bulk candy he's your man.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:58 am

It's only sad if the whore lacks agency or tries to whore out of her league. What happens if don't disrespect whores? Who do you define as a whore?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Who do you define as a whore?

Women who trade their sex for money, advancement, or some other resource. That's literally what a whore is.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:18 am

Asian cultures seem to have a much different take on prostitution, both in terms of the whore and the john.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Women who trade their sex for money, advancement, or some other resource. That's literally what a whore is.
Okay, they got a gift and they use it. the same way man use their bigger physical strenght.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Okay, they got a gift and they use it. the same way man use their bigger physical strenght.

LMFAO. Then go marry a reformed whore and see how that pans out.

Or stop ignoring human nature..