Disney's Beauty and the Beast gay controversy

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Disney's Beauty and the Beast gay controversy

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 pm

SilverEagle wrote:However TV shows and movies portraying gay love as a normal thing is bullshit and is nothing short of brainwashing. You are talking about around 1% to maybe close to 2% of the total population. However TV and movies would have you believe its 20% or 30% of the population that is gay.
I agree that it's over-represented, along with Black people. They make up 13-14% of the general population, but you will be hard-pressed to find an American show without several of them, lest it be called Racist.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:However TV shows and movies portraying gay love as a normal thing is bullshit and is nothing short of brainwashing. You are talking about around 1% to maybe close to 2% of the total population. However TV and movies would have you believe its 20% or 30% of the population that is gay.
I agree that it's over-represented, along with Black people. They make up 13-14% of the general population, but you will be hard-pressed to find an American show without several of them, lest it be called Racist.
Right! I also love that a large number of commercials seem to go out of the way show every race, both male and female, including white women but exclude white men and boys.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:54 pm

White Men are the Debil Bobby Bouche
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:30 pm

White men suck.