Disney's Beauty and the Beast gay controversy

SilverEagle

Disney's Beauty and the Beast gay controversy

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Where do you stand on this?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -this.html

My wife and I are not taking out 8 year olds to see this crap. I'm all for live how you want but I'm not going to allow my children to be exposed to behavior that we find sinful. You can hate the sin but love the sinner. I have no problem with people being gay, it's their life and their choice. That being said I don't want my children exposed to it and it being presented as being normal because it's not.

SJWs incoming in 8....7.....6....5....4....3..............
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Re: Disney's Beauty and the Beast gay controversy

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Disney does this Social Engineering crap all the time. They have since the start. They will push whatever propaganda is down with State.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 pm

I can see it now. Frozen 2 - Elsa's Rule. She'll have 4 husbands and one wife. The husbands will be one Black, one Asian, one Indian, and one of middle eastern descent. The wife will be white. They will all share one bed and she'll have children with each husband. Oh and there will be one castrated white man as a servant (the only white man in the kingdom). She will have to defend her kingdom from an evil all white Christian empire that is threatening her "Perfect kingdom".

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 pm

I don't care because I wouldn't have watched it anyway.

It sounds like a negative portrayl of gays anyway since it's unrequited love from a gay loser toadie for a masculine heterosexual.
Last edited by Dand on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Dand wrote:I don't care because I wouldn't have watched it anyway.

It sounds like a negative portrayl of gays anyway since it's unrequited love for a masculine heterosexual.
Well....I am glad that I don't have to sit through it. 8-)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 pm

SilverEagle wrote:I can see it now. Frozen 2 - Elsa's Rule. She'll have 4 husbands and one wife. The husbands will be one Black, one Asian, one Indian, and one of middle eastern descent. The wife will be white. They will all share one bed and she'll have children with each husband. Oh and there will be one castrated white man as a servant (the only white man in the kingdom). She will have to defend her kingdom from an evil all white Christian empire that is threatening her "Perfect kingdom".
:lol:
Your still the parent. There's a bunch of this shit I wouldn't take my kids to. But they see it, if not now, later at a friends house. If the kid doesn't have the obvious gay gene, and you and your wife do a responsible job with them, there's not that much chance they are going to go looking to get a Peg A in their Slot C.......................................... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

EDIT:
You should also keep them away from people named Clinton, Podesta, and Epstein, and be careful of where you take them to Pizza.
Last edited by C-Mag on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:27 pm

You should not expose your children to that type of propaganda.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:I can see it now. Frozen 2 - Elsa's Rule. She'll have 4 husbands and one wife. The husbands will be one Black, one Asian, one Indian, and one of middle eastern descent. The wife will be white. They will all share one bed and she'll have children with each husband. Oh and there will be one castrated white man as a servant (the only white man in the kingdom). She will have to defend her kingdom from an evil all white Christian empire that is threatening her "Perfect kingdom".
:lol:
Your still the parent. There's a bunch of this shit I wouldn't take my kids to. But they see it, if not now, later at a friends house. If the kid doesn't have the obvious gay gene, and you and your wife do a responsible job with them, there's not that much chance they are going to go looking to get a Peg A in their Slot C.......................................... Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Oh I know. I just don't think children should be exposed to it at a young age. I mean it's everywhere, I get that, but why does the LGBT shit have to be jammed down our throats like a sweaty ball gag when they represent under 2% of the total population? Tolerance is one thing but them forcing LGBT normalcy on the rest of society is bullshit and flat out wrong!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:33 pm

LOL

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You should not expose your children to that type of propaganda.
We're not going to let them. I hope Disney loses $100 million on this LGBT propaganda. That is the only message they'll hear loud and clear. That being said I doubt it hurts ticket sales that much and they'll make $100 million on it and that will "justify" this behavior for them and the following films will push the envelope even further.