Can we talk about Hamilton the Musical?

clubgop

Re: Can we talk about Hamilton the Musical?

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Life must be very confusing for you, with no understanding of subtext.
What subtext? It was a heavy part of the second act but when it no longer played a part in his life it was gone. You are being crazy toons here. These post should be bookmarked when it shows up on PBS in a few years once the ticket sales have dropped off and you will still be shilling for PBS then.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Life must be very confusing for you, with no understanding of subtext.
What subtext? It was a heavy part of the second act but when it no longer played a part in his life it was gone. You are being crazy toons here. These post should be bookmarked when it shows up on PBS in a few years once the ticket sales have dropped off and you will still be shilling for PBS then.
It will be one of many things that annoy me about PBS. However, I will not stop supporting the station, along with the rest of the recipients of the NEA.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:41 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
It will be one of many things that annoy me about PBS. However, I will not stop supporting the station, along with the rest of the recipients of the NEA.
Good, so no need for federal funding then.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No, I think it's important to fund the arts, even if I don't like some of it. I believe in the freedom of speech. It's an outdated idea.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
No, I think it's important to fund the arts
At the point of a gun with other people's money. How noble of you.
I believe in the freedom of speech. It's an outdated idea.
No you dont. You believe in freedom of government speech and state sanctioned violence with that speech you don't approve of. We have you on record.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:57 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No you dont. You believe in freedom of government speech and state sanctioned violence with that speech you don't approve of. We have you on record.
Yeah, so we're back to Communism 101 for the 3,000th time. Did you receive mail at any point this year? Did your neighborhood not burn down because of government-funded fire services?

How simple-minded do you have to be to go back to the same tired, childlike argument over and over like this, on anything you don't like?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Yeah, so we're back to Communism 101 for the 3,000th time. Did you receive mail at any point this year? Did your neighborhood not burn down because of government-funded fire services?

How simple-minded do you have to be to go back to the same tired, childlike argument over and over like this, on anything you don't like?
Mail and fire department are not the same damn thing. Those are services that benefit everybody for everybody, they are not poor excuses to use government for any old reason. As for mail we can let private companies take that over, just like the private market has art and entertainment well in hand.
How simple-minded do you have to be to go back to the same tired, childlike argument over and over like this, on anything you happen to like?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:28 pm

You're a defender of free speech like Jeffrey Dahmer was of LGBT rights.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:56 am

Come on bitch, come tell me how PBS or the NEA is in Article 1, Section 8 like the post office is. I am sure Mr. court summons=entrapment can find it. Come on Dirty dick.