Hows the DrY doing

Speaker to Animals

Re: Hows the DrY doing

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Punky Brewster

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:16 pm

She married a Goldberg film producer. Weird.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey...

Just noticed this.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking!

Got in a bit of late season skiing today.

Fair is fair.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Skiing?! I'm jealous. It's been years since I've had the pleasure, though I can't ski for shit shamefully. I prefer snowboarding. I kind of wish I stuck with skiing though. It's a proper white man's past time.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:29 pm

It's about to snow here tonight.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm for bed soon I think. It's rainy and cool and I have a good book. Get to hang out with the boy tmrw but I think it will be too packed at the arcade to enjoy. I need to figure out where we are going.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Skiing?! I'm jealous. It's been years since I've had the pleasure, though I can't ski for shit shamefully. I prefer snowboarding. I kind of wish I stuck with skiing though. It's a proper white man's past time.
I switched to the board back in Ontario... but after moving to BC and having kids I switched back. Started the kids out on skis cause it's the right thing to do. They haven't tried boarding yet. They are both deadly on skis, we are having a blast. On a big powder day I take the board back out, because there is nothing like a board for floating on the big POW.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:What? What about Bob Newhart. Youth is wasted on the young.
I liked him more in his dream series set in Vermont.

If I were writing Firefly, that's how I'd have ended it. Book would go to bed and then wake up at his desk as Sgt. Harris.

Both series were classics, IMNSHO, and the ending of Newhart was hands down the best sitcom finale ever by a mile.

Your Sgt. Harris finale sounds funny, but I don't know Firefly. However, the whole riff would be fun to play with.
Studio did a special thing for the ending of Breaking Bad with his Malcolm in the Middle wife.