Smitty's last post was Feb 25th, should we put his face on a milk carton?

Smitty-48

Re: Smitty's last post was Feb 25th, should we put his face on a milk carton?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:29 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:26 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 am
Yeah, I missed out on all the good clubbing action, one of the major drawbacks of being born in 1988. Thems the breaks, I suppose.
In Europe it was like street party, in and out of the club, you could walk around with your drink in the street, change clubs easily, there was no Temperance Lady in Europe.
That sounds fucking awesome, damn Temperance Lady has to ruin everything.
You would meet girls in the street, hanging out, then you could take them dancing after you made some time with them. Not even to fuck them per se, just to have a girl on your arm, a date, a night out with some fine young ladies. Good times.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 am

Thing about the south of Spain, altho it was absolutely party central, the Spanish girls were not easy.

They'd dance, they'd kiss, but getting in their panties was tough, and if you didn't have a motorcycle, forget it.

On the other hand, it's like European Spring Break, so there was lots of Gringos, mostly Brits tho.

English girls were easy, too easy in fact. You don't have to hit on English girls, they hit on you.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:49 am

Turns out Tony Ferguson is Kevin Garvey Sr. from The Leftovers, ugh. The MMA gods simply don't want Ferguson-Nurmagomedov to happen, the joke never gets old to them.
Incidents of Ferguson’s odd behavior states from his wife

Feb. 5: Cristina wrote that Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe. Tony promised to seek help with mental issues if there was no flood, but later refused, she wrote.

Feb. 12: Tony had what Cristina described as a “psychotic break or a panic attack.” He screamed in her face, sweared at her and believed she was someone else, she wrote.

“I woke up late that night to [Tony] standing over me accusing me of being a witch,” Cristina wrote.

Feb. 16: Cristina wrote that Tony unplugged the refrigerator and turned off half the power in their home, because he believed there were cameras in the refrigerator and ceiling fan and that he was being watched. He also cut the wires to the heat and air conditioning units, she wrote, because he believed there was a tracking device in it. Tony allegedly tore the vanity mirror off the bathroom wall, because he believed there was something behind it and took his son’s food away because he believed it was poisoned.

Feb. 19: Tony allegedly agreed to be taken for psychological help at Keck Medical Center at USC. Cristina and her father went to pick him up, she wrote. When they arrived, they saw furniture and walls in the home had been destroyed. The mantel was ripped off the wall, because Cristina wrote that Tony believed there was a hidden doorway under the fireplace. Santa Ana police were called that day, which is also around when she moved into her parents’ home, she wrote.

March 5: Cristina wrote that she picked Tony up to take him again to Keck Medical Center again. While they were driving there, they hit traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. While the car was moving, Cristina wrote that Tony jumped out, onto the freeway, ran away, jumped over a fence and disappeared. He did make it back to their family residence later.

There were other situations in January 2019, as well as situations all the way back in January 2018, the latter of which was when Cristina wrote that Tony was drinking heavily and displayed “manic behavior,” she claimed. She added that she believes things began getting worse when Tony injured his knee in April 2018 and needed surgery. That injury forced him out of a UFC 223 title fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

“There are many frightening incidents which I have yet to list in this declaration,” she wrote. “However, I have videos and photographs of [Tony’s] frightening, irrational and paranoid behavior, which depicts [Tony] crying, laughing, muttering, yelling, etc., for no apparent rational reason.”

Cristina wrote that Tony allegedly had a “mental break” after winning The Ultimate Fighter 13 in 2011. He flew home to visit his parents in Michigan and was removed from the flight because of an alleged outburst. Cristina wrote that Tony went to the hospital in Michigan and he was prescribed Risperidone, a medication that can be used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar.
Guess that explains why he wears sunglasses inside, schizophrenic.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:54 am

He's always seemed crazy, like on the one hand it was an act, and yet he was just playing his crazy self.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:57 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:54 am
He's always seemed crazy, like on the one hand it was an act, and yet he was just playing his crazy self.
Indeed, of all the fighters who I would be least surprised to find out they were schizophrenic, Tony Ferguson was near the top of the list, if not at the top, and then this comes to light. Not the most shocking turn of events, especially considering how much the MMA gods had shown they didn't want Ferguson-Nurmagomedov to happen prior to this news.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 am

Hidden doorway under the fireplace so rip the walls down is cuckoo bananas land.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 am
Hidden doorway under the fireplace so rip the walls down is cuckoo bananas land.
He thinks he's Noah too, figured there would be a great flood during the lunar eclipse. Like I said, Kevin Garvey Sr.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Superman Chimp is his own God.

I know the feeling.

Gots to keep that in perspective tho, Tony, it's just a metaphor.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:13 pm

McGregor giving a pep talk, dropping the puck at the Bruins-Jackets game yesterday, even talking trash to Boone Jenner as he does it.

Gives Chara a hug post-game, and wheels the Proper 12 into the dressing room, for the after party.

Where's me skates? Lulz
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Dubstep signs Nic Petan to a two year extension at an $875K cap hit.

Moneyball, baby.

Nec Aspera Terrent