Smitty's last post was Feb 25th, should we put his face on a milk carton?

Smitty-48

Re: Smitty's last post was Feb 25th, should we put his face on a milk carton?

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 pm
What's Canada going to do about all the liberal collusion with communist China? Australia and New Zealand has the same problem. Hell we have it too in California.
The United Kingdom - United States Security Agreement has stood to.

Clearly Five Eyes is trying to waylay the Liberals and their Mandarin Master in Beijing.

The British Crown and the Declaration of Independence don't answer to Trudeau.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:09 pm
I'm not AWOL, Martin didn't block me, my account was getting hijacked and my posts were bein retroactively edited, it's just kind of hard to play with those sort of shenanigans. Kobayashi Maru.
You should have PMed me; I could have looked in the logs to see what was happening.
It's no biggie, I started the war, I lost the war, I surrendered the field. I fight my own battles.

You and me are good tho, so far as I am concerned, still got your back, Homey.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:10 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
I'm not AWOL, Martin didn't block me, my account was getting hijacked and my posts were bein retroactively edited, it's just kind of hard to play with those sort of shenanigans. Kobayashi Maru.
You should have PMed me; I could have looked in the logs to see what was happening.
It's no biggie, I started the war, I lost the war, I surrendered the field. I fight my own battles.

You're always welcome here. Even during Hockey Wars, you suffered no consequences from me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

You're always welcome here. Even during Hockey Wars, you suffered no consequences from me.
Agreed, but I've dropped it, all is forgiven, I'm still down with Liberty Nation.

I just went and talked to Canadians for a change, turns out they've gone completely nuts and they don't even realize it.

I came back to check in on the Declaration of Independence preamble, and saw this thread.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, the pilgrims cry out, and suddenly from the darkness he appears.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:59 pm
FREE CAPPS NOW !

We don't need the backstory,we just need Capps back. Whatever bullshit is going on between Dr Hash and St Capps needs to stop. You two fuckers need to put the best interest of the board ahead of your egos.
Seconded, both are stubborn fuckers though. I should know, I'm no better myself.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Agreed, but I've dropped it, all is forgiven, I'm still down with Liberty Nation.

I just went and talked to Canadians for a change, turns out they've gone completely nuts and they don't even realize it.

I came back to check in on the Declaration of Independence preamble, and saw this thread.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, the pilgrims cry out, and suddenly from the darkness he appears.
Damn, I forgot how good your word-smithing is. Don't go away again, okay?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 pm
C-Mag wrote:
FREE CAPPS NOW !

We don't need the backstory,we just need Capps back. Whatever bullshit is going on between Dr Hash and St Capps needs to stop. You two fuckers need to put the best interest of the board ahead of your egos.
Seconded, both are stubborn fuckers though. I should know, I'm no better myself.
I've invited Capps back many times; his reticence transcends facile explanation.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:22 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Damn, I forgot how good your word-smithing is. Don't go away again, okay?
Smitty is with you, always. Sometimes I just go on a long range reconnaissance, now I am back with my patrol report.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Just so you know, I bear you no grudge over the hockey war either and am happy to see you. I hope your return is not temporary as your insight has been sorely missed around here.

God save the Queen and all her subjects.
:flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada: :flags-australia:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 pm
C-Mag wrote:
FREE CAPPS NOW !

I've invited Capps back many times; his reticence transcends facile explanation.
Then clearly Capps is the most stubborn of all. Not a great surprise but disappointing never the less.
Maybe Smitty's appearance will help change his mind ( if that is possible ;) )