How's the forum doing? Check-up.

Speaker to Animals

Re: How's the forum doing? Check-up.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Equal outcomes combined with identity politics. I would also add that they have created an alternate moral system, where privelege is something akin to original sin, "tolerance" (which really means moral acceptance) replaces charity and actual tolerance (i.e. live and let live), and where degeneracy is elevated as a moral good (if it's legal, then it's a moral good, and we want to criminalize everything we disagree with so it's a moral bad). Most importantly is the framework of oppressors versus the oppressed. They have mutated from economic classes to classes based on every possible identity group they can imagine (literally in the case of animal kin and made-up genders).

Equality before the law is the opposing viewpoint as espoused by classical liberalism.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Equal outcomes combined with identity politics.
Nobody in America is arguing for "equal outcomes", only "equal opportunities".
I would also add that they have created an alternate moral system, where privelege is something akin to original sin,
Only because of the corruption inherent in our system, which would allow someone to amass thousands of times the wealth of others, for no discernable effort.
"tolerance" (which really means moral acceptance) replaces charity and actual tolerance (i.e. live and let live),
Same difference.
and where degeneracy is elevated as a moral good (if it's legal, then it's a moral good, and we want to criminalize everything we disagree with so it's a moral bad).
Nope, that would be the right, and the Morality Police view of government.
Most importantly is the framework of oppressors versus the oppressed. They have mutated from economic classes to classes based on every possible identity group they can imagine (literally in the case of animal kin and made-up genders).
lolwut?
Equality before the law is the opposing viewpoint as espoused by classical liberalism.
No, it's the same damned view. No wonder your head is screwed on sideways.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:46 pm

When you fisk, you acknowledge that you lost the argument. It's basically the equivalent of shouting somebody down in real life. You lost this one.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:When you fisk, you acknowledge that you lost the argument. It's basically the equivalent of shouting somebody down in real life. You lost this one.
Right. Good to see that I wasted my time once again, pointing out the clear insanity of your dogma.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:When you fisk, you acknowledge that you lost the argument. It's basically the equivalent of shouting somebody down in real life. You lost this one.
Right. Good to see that I wasted my time once again, pointing out the clear insanity of your dogma.

No, you wasted my time.

What you did is exactly like shouting somebody down whenever they try to speak a single sentence, and equally as frustrating to respond to. You did that precisely because you know nobody would respond to it. It's exactly the kind of thing a person does who has no argument.

You presented no argument. You just insulted me and fisked a post to make it appear like you have one, hoping I would just walk away because of the frustration of responding to something as stupid as what you did. But that doesn't stop me from illustrating the stupidity of it.

Again, there is nothing there for me to respond to. It's about a dozen little childish insults dispersed amongst a chopped-up post. Is this supposed to be the fourth grade?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

No, you wasted my time.

What you did is exactly like shouting somebody down whenever they try to speak a single sentence, and equally as frustrating to respond to. You did that precisely because you know nobody would respond to it. It's exactly the kind of thing a person does who has no argument.

You presented no argument. You just insulted me and fisked a post to make it appear like you have one, hoping I would just walk away because of the frustration of responding to something as stupid as what you did. But that doesn't stop me from illustrating the stupidity of it.

Again, there is nothing there for me to respond to. It's about a dozen little childish insults dispersed amongst a chopped-up post. Is this supposed to be the fourth grade?
False. Don't play victim again.

You have a whole lot of sentences, spelling out a disjointed worldview. I responded to each of your "points" with a clear counter-point, hoping that you'd defend them, or admit how ridiculous you look.

That's kinda how debate works. Not slinging memes and bullshit until the other side shuts up.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Grumps, though your post was good, your view of The Left is not Left enough.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Grumps, though your post was good, your view of The Left is not Left enough.
Not left enough to fit the current narrative, I know. Sorry to interrupt the strawman burning.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Dude, listen to Joe Rogan #877, Jordan Peterson podcast.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Dude, listen to Joe Rogan #877, Jordan Peterson podcast.
I have, twice.

It seems that some batshit elements of the far Left are gaining dominance at Berkeley. That's neither surprising, nor does it paint a picture of my views, let alone half of the nation.

Shall I point out some batshit elements of the far Right in this country, and pretend that all of the Righties on here are the same as that?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace