Samurai Jack is back on the 11th!

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Samurai Jack is back on the 11th!

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Oh well that explains a lot. I was in College, working a 3-11 shift, being a gym rat, and in my spare time drinking and banging my college girlfriend. I had no time for silly cartoons.
:character-beavisbutthead:
Why do you think of animation as an inferior format compared to live action?

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 am

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Adult Swim is when it was on, which started when most "kids" went to bed... that meant that most people that saw it was between the ages of 18 to 30...
Oh well that explains a lot. I was in College, working a 3-11 shift, being a gym rat, and in my spare time drinking and banging my college girlfriend. I had no time for silly cartoons.
There is always time for cartoons. If you can make room for games, you have room for cartoons.

Also, I was working double shifts night and morning, so don't tell me you didn't have time... if I did, you did... and I didn't just have a girlfriend at the time, I had several... so please, lets be real, you just didn't know about it, so instead of saying that, you tried to be macho against people who really are.

I was working as a bouncer, and as a UPS grunt, so just suck it up and say that you just didn't know about it. :P
Um... whatever man. My spare time was better spent Hunting and fishing. It's all on what you enjoy and I enjoy that shit a fuck ton more than watching a cartoon. Only so many hours in a day and I was not about to waste them on a cartoon. That was your choice and not mine.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:00 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
There is always time for cartoons. If you can make room for games, you have room for cartoons.

Also, I was working double shifts night and morning, so don't tell me you didn't have time... if I did, you did... and I didn't just have a girlfriend at the time, I had several... so please, lets be real, you just didn't know about it, so instead of saying that, you tried to be macho against people who really are.

I was working as a bouncer, and as a UPS grunt, so just suck it up and say that you just didn't know about it. :P
Um... whatever man. My spare time was better spent Hunting and fishing. It's all on what you enjoy and I enjoy that shit a fuck ton more than watching a cartoon. Only so many hours in a day and I was not about to waste them on a cartoon. That was your choice and not mine.
You are a minimum of 5 years younger than me... and I can guarantee that what you think is hard, really isn't...

Living life is hard, finding time to do things isn't... I sleep 5 hours a day on average... so please, when you tell me you didn't have time... you are wrong, you didn't make time.

My final year of college, I held a full time job working as a network admin, had 5 classes, and two girl friends, as well as had enough time to fish, go to parties, and on top of that, I also was financially responsible for my parents house because my father just lost his job.

So, yeah... I also had time for Samurai Jack...
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

You are a minimum of 5 years younger than me... and I can guarantee that what you think is hard, really isn't...

Living life is hard, finding time to do things isn't... I sleep 5 hours a day on average... so please, when you tell me you didn't have time... you are wrong, you didn't make time.

My final year of college, I held a full time job working as a network admin, had 5 classes, and two girl friends, as well as had enough time to fish, go to parties, and on top of that, I also was financially responsible for my parents house because my father just lost his job.

Whatever man, you are full of shit. Let me guess you also played in the NFL, NHL, and MLB while doing all of that. Oh and how did your Chinese blow up doll take to you cheating on it with your African blow up doll?

:laughing-rolling:

BTW why in the fuck do you care so much about what I did and what I do? I'm an outdoors person and you're not. I'm perfectly fine with that but you think I'm the fucking Antichrist or something for not watching a cartoon show? Get fucking real man.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:13 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Whatever man, you are full of shit. Let me guess you also played in the NFL, NHL, and MLB while doing all of that. Oh and how did your Chinese blow up doll take to you cheating on it with your African blow up doll?

BTW why in the fuck do you care so much about what I did and what I do? I'm an outdoors person and you're not. I'm perfectly fine with that but you think I'm the fucking Antichrist or something for not watching a cartoon show? Get fucking real man.
I was a triple letter in sports in high school, after that being a bouncer was enough of a sport, especially against drunk morons...and little twats that thought if they could beat me, they would be allowed in...

I am part of the NRA, I am a Mason, I am a Papa (father to most) and I am a husband. I am a director of IT/Infrastructure, I also teach sword fighting (fencing, as well as other styles) I also taught my wife how to shoot a firearm safely, as well as a Bow and Arrow, and a crossbow, as well as how to disarm people with weapons including guns and knives... (and break bones or not while doing it)

I also teach kids how to bowl 10-pin, and how to fish, fresh and salt water... I also teach how to sail boats... also baseball, soccer, and lacrosse.

I also have helped a homeless vet get back on their feet, and help with making sure they had a Christmas for their children... when asked by a friend who knew I would be willing to help because I respect our soldiers more than most people I have come across. (as well as family)

I can care less about what you do, it's the fact that it's a copout when you say you didn't have time... there is always time to do something. When you boast about rather screwing a girl, and playing gym rat... that's not really something to boast about... that's just showing immaturity, but what do I know...?

I'm just me.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:22 pm

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I was a triple letter in sports in high school, after that being a bouncer was enough of a sport, especially against drunk morons...and little twats that thought if they could beat me, they would be allowed in...

I am part of the NRA, I am a Mason, I am a Papa (father to most) and I am a husband. I am a director of IT/Infrastructure, I also teach sword fighting (fencing, as well as other styles) I also taught my wife how to shoot a firearm safely, as well as a Bow and Arrow, and a crossbow, as well as how to disarm people with weapons including guns and knives... (and break bones or not while doing it)

I also teach kids how to bowl 10-pin, and how to fish, fresh and salt water... I also teach how to sail boats... also baseball, soccer, and lacrosse.

I also have helped a homeless vet get back on their feet, and help with making sure they had a Christmas for their children... when asked by a friend who knew I would be willing to help because I respect our soldiers more than most people I have come across. (as well as family)

I can care less about what you do, it's the fact that it's a copout when you say you didn't have time... there is always time to do something. When you boast about rather screwing a girl, and playing gym rat... that's not really something to boast about... that's just showing immaturity, but what do I know...?

I'm just me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: boasting? Nope just stating how I spent my time oh godly one. :lol: :lol:

The Conservative > Image

:lol: :lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:26 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

I'm just me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: boasting? Nope just stating how I spent my time oh godly one. :lol: :lol:

The Conservative > Image

:lol: :lol:
Damn skippy, and if I was bragging you'd know about it... I am just stating facts. Something you seem to have a hard time swallowing.
#NotOneRedCent