The Fucking Thatcher Thread

Montegriffo

Re: The Fucking Thatcher Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:03 pm

I guess summarary public executions of IRA terrorists on Gibraltar doesn't count as an abuse of power to you. Call me a bolshie but I prefer to see criminals and terrorists go through the legal system.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I guess summarary public executions... doesn't count as an abuse of power to you.
Smitty is pretty much pro public executions... he's said so often enough.

If this wasn't an online forum I'd have been hanged from the gallows already ages ago.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I guess summarary public executions of IRA terrorists on Gibraltar doesn't count as an abuse of power to you. Call me a bolshie but I prefer to see criminals and terrorists go through the legal system.
Nope, military target, de facto and de jure, close with and destroy, with maximum speed and violence.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:17 pm

I've got no sympathy for the murdering IRA but non-judicial executions in the street shouts Junta far more than some lefties bitching about unemployment or the poll tax.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Fuck the IRA and the horse they rode in on. What kind of pansy cries over spilt IRA blood?
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Non-judicial executions for all the right reasons...

Why worry?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm

DrYouth wrote:Non-judicial executions for all the right reasons...

Why worry?
It's the IRA bro, pick your battles better. If they get killed before they make it to a trial, because they're a bunch of terrorist scumbags, then who gives a shit? S'all in the game, that's the way the IRA wanted it anyway, if they didn't want to killed extra judicially they should have played things differently and been a touch more peaceful, but they didn't, so fuck em. Not going to see me crying about it, and you shouldn't either.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:35 pm

StCapps wrote:It's the IRA bro, pick your battles better. If they get killed before they make to a trial, who gives a shit? S'all in the game.
I'm not pro IRA cappy.

But I'm also not pro extra-judicial killings.

It's not one or the other.

Slap 'em in irons... put 'em in the docket.

Rule of law.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:36 pm

DrYouth wrote:
StCapps wrote:It's the IRA bro, pick your battles better. If they get killed before they make to a trial, who gives a shit? S'all in the game.
I'm not pro IRA cappy.

But I'm also not pro extra-judicial killings.

It's not one or the other.

Slap 'em in irons... put 'em in the docket.

Rule of law.
They aren't following the rule of law, and are using the rule of law as a shield. If you got to crack some eggs to make an omelette, then crack them IRA eggs. If they ain't going to go quietly, then you take em' out and you don't cry about it afterward, unless you're a bleeding heart.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Not going to defend a strawman.
If you've got anything to say about state sanctioned extra-judicial public executions then I'd like to hear that... I'm still waiting on ''4d chess'' and ''art of the deal''.
edit, ''crack eggs to make an omlette'' that's too cheesy a cliche even for Capps surely?