The Fucking Thatcher Thread

skankhunt42

The Fucking Thatcher Thread

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Have at it. The ole bitch would love it.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Re: The Fucking Thatcher Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:13 pm

THANK YOU

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 pm

That title's a bit necrophiliac, I'll pass if it's ok. :puke-huge:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:That title's a bit necrophiliac, I'll pass if it's ok. :puke-huge:
You would :lol:
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:48 pm

You know this woman was one of the greatest truth bombers in British history when the marxists still live in fear of her to this day. :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You know this woman was one of the greatest truth bombers in British history when the marxists still live in fear of her to this day. :lol:

Unlike you I don't "live in fear" of everyone I dislike.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:57 am

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:17 am

None of those quotes seem particularly dividing, just saying.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:21 am

I agree, she said far worse. The one about refusing to compromise proved pretty divisive in the end though.
Surprised ''no such thing as society'' or ''fuck the miners'' weren't in there.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:I agree, she said far worse. The one about refusing to compromise proved pretty divisive in the end though.
Surprised ''no such thing as society'' or ''fuck the miners'' weren't in there.
There is no such thing as society, it's simply an aggregate of different groups and individuals, the term doesn't really mean anything, it's a vague phrase that the left use to take away people's freedom, "for the good of society", just like "think of the children". Pretending that your political opponents are against the greater good while you are the champion of it, classic political bullshit. Fuck the politicians invoking "society" as their reason that they need to make choices for people, so that they don't harm society.

Thatcher also never said anything about never compromising in the above quote, she said that overcompromising as a lame attempt to win people over, will result in nothing getting done, there is a difference.
*yip*