Literal Odds and Ends

TheReal_ND

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:58 am

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/k-12 ... ree-634789
A 15-year-old student apparently tripping on LSD groped the breasts of three school staffers and tried to strangle a nurse with her stethoscope while yelling “I'm an Avenger,”

After mumbling about "big tits" and making incoherent comments, the student then pushed a school secretary against a wall and grabbed her breasts and buttocks. “Come here, bitch,”
It's actually funnier if you read the link

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:02 am

A white couple, who have had tanning injections to turn their skin darker, have appeared on This Morning, claiming that doctors have told them that their future children will be born black.

Newly married couple model Martina Big, 30, from Germany and Michael Eurwen, 31 have both had tanning injections, using Melanotan, a synthetic hormone, to darken the skin.

Martina Big, hit the headlines previously due to her plastic surgery, which took her breasts to a 32S.

Her skin colour change has also been well documented. When she started to have the injections, she was a white-skinned model with peroxide blonde hair, but she claims that just three jabs turned her skin black.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... black.html

That's your master race right there.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:24 am

I think this could be a novel method of determining who gets sterilized. The test is administered in less than a minute. If the person answers anything except a 7, then snip snip time.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Don't forget your Haggis pizza tonight...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:14 pm

*tap tap tap*
That's the sound of someone banging on your window.

These assholes always begging me of all people for money. Take a look, oh it's some dumb bitch clearly dope sick. Proceed to lock the door. *tap tap tap* Shake your head. *tap tap tap* Hit reverse, ignore the feeling you almost got mugged by a dope sick whore.

Getting real tired of these fucking whores. Show up to the job and cut her some slack because she is cute. "Hey we don't normally do this but it wouldn't imposition me much if we cut you a deal here.

Time to pay.

Boyfriend starts bitching.

"Hey look here you ridiculous nigger, I cut your gf all kinds of deals who the fuck are you to complain about the price tag for my services? I never saw you fucking helping move. (I said in my mind)

"OMG you assholes scratched the door and now I am a mess please leave me be I don't want to ever use you guys again."

She had used us before and some retard cut her so much slack she thought she could get a lot more this time.

I hate women so much man

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:00 pm

Colorado man confirmed Worlds Biggest Badass.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02- ... lf-defense
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 pm

Poor animals attempts to tap out were ignored. Bad sport.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:21 am

I just ordered a new sticker for my laptop.

It's about this:

What's your coolest sticker / tshirt / coffee cup &c.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:09 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:44 am

:text-welcomewave:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience