Literal Odds and Ends

Speaker to Animals

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:11 pm

It's almost a Martin Hash vacation story.

He has really good grip strength, though. That's actually really difficult what he did.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:52 pm

@Martin - Can we please get rid if the 12 second search requirement? Makes the search feature impractical.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:52 pm
@Martin - Can we please get rid if the 12 second search requirement? Makes the search feature impractical.
The search function is pointless. Try this:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=acti ... h.com+cunt

Although, that's not great either. I am pretty sure we dropped the cunt bomb in here more than 167 times..

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:34 am

Working for an autistic control freak is putting me just on the edge of sanity.

I seriously may just go on welfare instead. I suspect I’d get the same amount of money. Waiting for the spring hiring cycle, because apparently nobody needs a new database worker in northern Ohio right now.

Gonna be a long shitty winter. /bitching
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:59 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:34 am

I seriously may just go on welfare instead. I suspect I’d get the same amount of money. Waiting for the spring hiring cycle, because apparently nobody needs a new database worker in northern Ohio right now.

This current TV job finishes tomorrow, they are asking if we are available for their next job in Jan/Feb.
Hop on a plane with a tourist visa and I'll give you some nice cash in hand work. ;)

On Wednesday they were doing a story about a wife murdered by her husband in Miami. They had to roll all the American cars to the location and defrost the ice off the windows. :lol:
Today was really windy and we were at a little football club to shoot some outside scenes. The poor location manager spent all day trying to keep all the fallen leaves out of shot because today's story was set in the summer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:59 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:34 am

This current TV job finishes tomorrow, they are asking if we are available for their next job in Jan/Feb.
Hop on a plane with a tourist visa and I'll give you some nice cash in hand work. ;)

On Wednesday they were doing a story about a wife murdered by her husband in Miami. They had to roll all the American cars to the location and defrost the ice off the windows. :lol:
Today was really windy and we were at a little football club to shoot some outside scenes. The poor location manager spent all day trying to keep all the fallen leaves out of shot because today's story was set in the summer.
:lol: clearly you’re working for an idiot savant as well.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:29 pm

It begins.

Come at me, Mother Nature. Bring on the two feet of snow!

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:29 pm
It begins.

Come at me, Mother Nature. Bring on the two feet of snow!
:lol:

Its hilarious here in semi rural and suburban America. Food Lion, Walmart, gas stations, etc. lose half their shit in a day or two and everyone thinks they won't have enough bread and bottled water. Its like some sort of collective unconscious takes hold and people spazz out. Its quite hilarious at times at least if you don't get in an accident or have no heat source for more than a day. My area loses electrical power quite regularly b/c its semi rural. If need be ill just start making fires and shit.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:24 pm

We have thundersnow.

And no power.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:24 pm
We have thundersnow.

And no power.
Do we need to send Dennis Quaid to rescue you?

Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.