Going to Florida

TheReal_ND

Re: Going to Florida

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Nah. Another forum. It's whatever. Really challenged some preconceived notions :think:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Nah. Another forum. It's whatever. Really challenged some preconceived notions :think:
Challenging preconceived notions is a good thing. No point being wrong about something for ever.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Valid

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Anole

Used to catch them when I was a kid.

There are other kinds that stay more outside the porch area in the woods that are even more interesting.

Six line runners were the hardest to catch.

These were my favorites:

This man knows.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

If you want drugs, guns, or girls, I can put you in touch with a few people in Naples. If you'd like to leave a few family members behind, remember Florida still has the death penalty, but Canada probably won't extradite you to face it. Body disposal is a big business in Florida. I'm sure I can get you a good rate, but you should try contacting Kath directly first.
:shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:
DrYouth wrote: The boy is an avid birder so we will be checking out national parks and the Everglades for sure. Probably rent some kayaks and tool around. Luckily neither of the squirts has any real interest in Disney... but the girl is hoping to check out Legoland. She really got into the Lego Movie... which I agree was pretty awesome. So we might do this.
Oh hell yes. I love that place.

I would recommend just going to one of the parks (you have Universal Orland and also Disney Word down there, I would take them to just one) because it would be much closer than going to the Everglades. Also, if you have a chance I would try to find something close to Cape Canaveral/The Kennedy Space Center (if you are willing to drive to the East coast of Florida since Tampa is really nowhere near either the Everglades and the Space Center, but if you are willing to make the drive and have the time for it then I would go for it).

The Dali museum was pretty good when I went a few years ago.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:If you want drugs, guns, or girls, I can put you in touch with a few people in Naples. If you'd like to leave a few family members behind, remember Florida still has the death penalty, but Canada probably won't extradite you to face it. Body disposal is a big business in Florida. I'm sure I can get you a good rate, but you should try contacting Kath directly first.
:shifty:
Thanks Trek!
You are a good contact to have. ;)
Why not just pull off the mask and join us?
It'll be like ol' times.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Not DB

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:03 pm

DrY is becoming the forum Alex Jones.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Not DB
Agreed, DB is funny and would not keep repeating the same joke like Flip has with his "blame Russia" attempt at humour.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.