Home Renovation

PartyOf5

Re: Home Renovation

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Penner wrote:I am currently thinking on getting bed slats to help support a bed frame that has to be over 25 years old.
I am a big fan of these. Got them for both our kids beds. Rather have them than a box spring. :clap:

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:There's no good alternative, anyway.
We've explained this to you already. Condoms. You keep breeding with a woman you despise. Some w would call that insanity. WTF!
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Kath wrote:
We've explained this to you already. Condoms. You keep breeding with a woman you despise. Some w would call that insanity. WTF!
I got a little too excited about the Cubbies winning. Did not expect freakin twins from that.

Anyway, tubes are being tied shortly. No more of that silliness.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:
I got a little too excited about the Cubbies winning. Did not expect freakin twins from that.

You sicken me.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote: We've explained this to you already. Condoms. You keep breeding with a woman you despise. Some w would call that insanity. WTF!

You sicken me.
Meh. You don't know me.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You sicken me.
Meh. You don't know me.
True. But it sickens me to see the fraud you're perpetrating on the mother of your children, and your children. You may be providing for them, but the trauma of a loveless home and a duplicitous father will do more than enough damage to them to neutralize whatever security your work provides them.

But whatevs, right? Keep whining about not getting free money from the Man or whatever it is you're on about. It's all rooted in selfishness on your part anyways.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:43 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Penner wrote:I am currently thinking on getting bed slats to help support a bed frame that has to be over 25 years old.
I am a big fan of these. Got them for both our kids beds. Rather have them than a box spring. :clap:
I remember once helping my uncle installing them on another bed and they are a really good idea. The ones that I like the best are the ones with the feet- extra support- IMO.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:44 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:

So, you have like what, three kids?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote: You sicken me.
Meh. You don't know me.
True. But it sickens me to see the fraud you're perpetrating on the mother of your children, and your children. You may be providing for them, but the trauma of a loveless home and a duplicitous father will do more than enough damage to them to neutralize whatever security your work provides them.

But whatevs, right? Keep whining about not getting free money from the Man or whatever it is you're on about. It's all rooted in selfishness on your part anyways.
There is no fraud here, and I don't recall whining about anything - certainly not money from "The Man".

She's a good mother, and a somewhat solid partner. Just useless to me for romance. she was raised in a very conservative family, where emotions are completely suppressed. I'm of a similar stripe - like 2 negative poles on a magnet. I needed stability, she needed support, and we compliment each other in a way.

I just crave a partner that shows more human emotion. I've gotten used to it, and it's not ideal, and I've made no secret of my feels. But the kids matter above all, and so it goes on. We both wanted a big family, and now we are gonna get it. Ses la vie.

I'm not happy romantically, but I have everything else I ever wanted, and it's good enough for now. I'm never going to allow my kids to go through what I did, and I think they'll be pretty well off. If you disagree, that's fine. But you don't know me.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Move to Egypt and buy another one.