Bro, do you even vape?

Okeefenokee

Bro, do you even vape?

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 pm

I quit smoking last year, and have since only been dipping cope. Copenhagen runs about seven bucks a can here, and at a can a night, that's running me over two hundred a month. To save money, and avoid the inevitable cancer, I made the decision to switch to vaping. They have fake dip, but it's shit. If you're gonna replace a vice, it has to be similar to what it's replacing.

I got this thing.

https://www.v2.com/v2pro-vaporizer/series-3-vape-pen

It's been alright. Much cheaper. I got a honey tobacco fluid with enough nicotine to make it similar to smoking.

So, I'm one of those vape fags now.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Re: Bro, do you even vape?

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:So, I'm one of those vape fags now.
No one likes a quitter :twisted:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:So, I'm one of those vape fags now.
No one likes a quitter :twisted:
Yeah, I know. Being the first one in college in generations, I'm trying not follow that break with tradition with a continuation of the tradition of dying of cancer. When I'm old and rich, I'll go back to the tobacky.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Loves me some vape, I don't care if its not considered cool or whatever, I'm a nicotine junky, and it's cheap and plentiful no tax nicotine, without smoking, I still enjoy a cigar here and there, but the good ol' vape has filled the cigarette cravings quite nicely, I'm definitely a convert.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Yeah I'm going back to vape again and maybe dip occasionally. I gave up on them because they kept breaking in my pocket and I was spending too much money on replacements. Smoking in this van is fucking heinous though.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:24 pm

It's so fucking convenient, doesn't bother my wife, I can vape away in the house, in the car, at the movies, shopping, wherever, I vape all over, it's got a good ol' nicotine buzz, and you can keep it going all the time, vape is the shiznatz.

And its so cheap, one of these bottles of vape juice cost less than a pack of smokes, and it lasts longer than a carton.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:27 pm

It was the bleeding that convinced me I needed to give up the cope. The wife, being a vociferous hater of my spitting, was online immediately looking for a replacement. The starter package came without any fluid, so I went into the local shop, and they were all impressed with my stogey.

It can also take dry leaf. I'll have to try that out. Being able to reproduce the genuine act is what will make or break this.

She got a fitbit, I got a vape.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:It's so fucking convenient, doesn't bother my wife, I can vape away in the house, in the car, at the movies, shopping, wherever, I vape all over, it's got a good ol' nicotine buzz, and you can keep it going all the time, vape is the shiznatz.

And its so cheap, one of these bottles of vape juice cost less than a pack of smokes, and it lasts longer than a carton.
The biggest bottle they had was 140 mL for 45 bucks, but I think that will last me more than a month. Definitely cheaper.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 pm

I like the tobacco flavored ones with high nicotine point but they say if you're trying to quit smoking then you should get different flavors and scale back. I'm not going to get crazy with my rig though. I knew guys that spent too much money on it. Does seem like a cool hobby to tinker with though once you get into mods.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:35 pm

I get a 30ml bottle of navy cut flavored from the hipsters at my local vape store, for $15 CAD, so $12 USD, that 30ml bottle lasts me a month, so I think 140ml should last you longer than a month.
Nec Aspera Terrent