bye, felicia

clubgop

Re: bye, felicia

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:13 am

C-Mag wrote:So, no attempt to from BHO to protect Hillary or Bergdahl. I find that interesting. Hillary is out in the cold. Chaffetz says that investigation is not over.
I told you about Hillary. Aint no way. That would be an admission that she actually did something wrong. Send a bad message as well, "Run under the democrat banner, lose, then hung out dry."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 am

clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:So, no attempt to from BHO to protect Hillary or Bergdahl. I find that interesting. Hillary is out in the cold. Chaffetz says that investigation is not over.
I told you about Hillary. Aint no way. That would be an admission that she actually did something wrong. Send a bad message as well, "Run under the democrat banner, lose, then hung out dry."
You make a good point club. The Clintons never admit to having done anything wrong.

+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:19 am

I think he also worried about the potential for PizzaGate to become a bigger issue. Pardoning her for any crimes she may have committed while Secretary of State would utterly eviscerate what's left of his legacy (such as it is) if it turns out these people really are into a pedo ring.

And, honestly, something stinks with that issue. There is no solid proof that's what they were doing, but there really are no other good explanations for their using pedo codes and getting involved in the shit they were doing.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think he also worried about the potential for PizzaGate to become a bigger issue. Pardoning her for any crimes she may have committed while Secretary of State would utterly eviscerate what's left of his legacy (such as it is) if it turns out these people really are into a pedo ring.

And, honestly, something stinks with that issue. There is no solid proof that's what they were doing, but there really are no other good explanations for their using pedo codes and getting involved in the shit they were doing.

I haven't looked into that one too much. There were so many Obama and Clinton scandals you can't focus on all of them. But I've always held that the Obama's and Clinton's hated each other and only allied for selfish reasons.

Hey, the Clinton Foundation is going down. Apparantly if you are not running for president, the urge to be a global do gooder for womens issues and the children fades pretty damn fasdt :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I think he also worried about the potential for PizzaGate to become a bigger issue. Pardoning her for any crimes she may have committed while Secretary of State would utterly eviscerate what's left of his legacy (such as it is) if it turns out these people really are into a pedo ring.

I haven't looked into that one too much. There were so many Obama and Clinton scandals you can't focus on all of them. But I've always held that the Obama's and Clinton's hated each other and only allied for selfish reasons.

Hey, the Clinton Foundation is going down. Apparantly if you are not running for president, the urge to be a global do gooder for womens issues and the children fades pretty damn fasdt :dance:

Chuck Swann discussed it a little:

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and this is a fucking mushroom cloud at this point. They were communicating in code to hide something, and the code is documented by the FBI to refer to pedo interests.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: Chuck Swann discussed it a little:

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and this is a fucking mushroom cloud at this point. They were communicating in code to hide something, and the code is documented by the FBI to refer to pedo interests.
Interesting. It frankly would not be all that surprising. Remember the old joke from the 80s?

Why don't Congressmen use bookmarks ?

They just bend over a Page ! :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_cong ... ex_scandal

As far as sex scandals go in DC, I thought the Lolita Express was the one that would get blown up.
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You make a good point club. The Clintons never admit to having done anything wrong.

+1
Also Obama cant claim scandal free when you're pardoning you're SOS for crimes while she was SOS.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:38 pm

clubgop wrote:
Also Obama cant claim scandal free when you're pardoning you're SOS for crimes while she was SOS.
Now I think you're on to something here.

I firmly believe the only reason Obama supported Hillary was he traded the support for Hillary backing his platform and legacy.
I read several years ago that Obama had pics of himself hanging all over the Whitehouse. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Chuck Swann discussed it a little:
Chuckles broke out the extra skinny pantaloons for that report. Legit.

Seriously, that Podesta bunch are nothing but creepy fucks.

Regardless of my mixed feelings about the Hair God, when I consider how close we came to Billary in charge, I want to cry in gratitude.