The DCF/Hash Misfit Political Toys Year End Awards and State of the League Address

clubgop

The DCF/Hash Misfit Political Toys Year End Awards and State of the League Address

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:13 pm

To mark the New Year I thought I wrap up this season and tell you some ideas for the next one.
End of season games:
2nd annual DCF/Hash Misfit Toy Title Game: GCF vs Apeman
In what can only be called “hitting your stride at just the right time” GCF rose from the ranks of mediocrity to a Championship. Congratulations! You found something you are good at, too bad you are going to ban football, for the children, before you ever get to firearms.

The 2nd annual Hack Bitch Bowl: Warchild vs Trech
In a repeat of the Championship match up from last year these two just can’t quit each other. In another great game but with a different result. This time Warchild leaves emptyhanded. Congrats to Trech.

The 2nd annual Clusterfuck that is your 2016 run for President Bowl: Fife Vs Nuke
Another Cinderella story here. From the depths of mediocrity Fife reached deep down inside to take the worst team spot from Nuke who was just aching to repeat. Like the Cleveland Browns, Nuke even fucks up losing.

In this eventful season we suffered a sudden relocation but as I said before we will continue on now as the DCF/Hash Land of Misfit Political Toy League. Several questions must be answered and discussed.

Who? Who? Who? Who?
Who should be allowed in your league? Do we grandfather in all the old but recalcitrant members of the DCF or just those already in the league? Do we accept new Hashers or what?

To 2 QB or not to 2 QB?
The rule that sets us apart from most leagues. Should it stay or should it go. I am leaning towards keeping it unless we reach 12 teams.

The Playoffs.
I swear this is not because of the result, well at least not entirely, but I was unsatisfied with this year’s expanded format and will most likely return to 4 teams having the regular season last a little longer.
Please comment on this thread with any further comments or suggestions.

Ex-California

Re: The DCF/Hash Misfit Political Toys Year End Awards and State of the League Address

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Keep the 2-QB thing. It makes you HAVE to attend the draft lest be fucked all year.

I know from experience
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Haumana

Re: The DCF/Hash Misfit Political Toys Year End Awards and State of the League Address

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:55 pm

Thanks, manager. Congrats GCF.

I would say that the two QB option is a keeper unless we go to 12+, be open to new Hashimites and strongly reconsider the owners that can't be bothered to adjust their lineups to exclude players that aren't even eligible to play. A 2 week 4 team playoff should be plenty.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:27 am

I'm in next year.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 am

Okeefenokee wrote:I'm in next year.
You is, you'll be the 3rd priority. Behind the Commish (myself) and the defending champ.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:46 am

I'll be along to defend the title. I like 6 in the playoffs though, if we can get enough teams in the league.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:58 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I'll be along to defend the title. I like 6 in the playoffs though, if we can get enough teams in the league.
Of course you do, communist.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:21 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I'll be along to defend the title. I like 6 in the playoffs though, if we can get enough teams in the league.
Of course you do, communist.
Feed me those bitter tears. It only makes me try harder.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Fife reached deep down inside to take the worst team spot from Nuke who was just aching to repeat
Wtf? Fight me irl fife. Had enough of your shit man.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife reached deep down inside to take the worst team spot from Nuke who was just aching to repeat
Wtf? Fight me irl fife. Had enough of your shit man.
No fighting.