The Great Movie Thread

Martin Hash

Re: The Great Movie Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:31 am

Without restraint via indoctrination, people will tend towards thinking they are elite; either through birth (aristocracy), or by belittling others (racism).

Us non-elitists are the Liberals. We lasted since the founding up to the turn of this Century. It was a good run but elitism has the floor now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:06 am

It's not "elitist" to acknowledge races have their own self-interests.

Elitist would be something like telling people who do not agree with civic nationalism that they are somehow inferior to civic nationalists, and civic nationalists "had a good run" before people started pursuing their actual self-interests rather than the interests of others.

I mean.. news flash.. we are in this fucking untenable situation precisely because civic nationalism was an utter failure at anything but crippling the greatest nation in the history of mankind and possibly bringing about the self-inflicted genocide of the very people who invented it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:19 am

I wouldn't know; I don't look at people's outsides, I look at their insides, and I don't care what "class" they were born into.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:23 am

"class"?

Dude, you are arguing that people should be shamed for looking out for their self-interests. That's elitist as hell. Somehow your civic nationalism is so superior that entire races of people are not allowed to pursue their self-interests??

Elitism 101 right there.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:25 am

Yeah, you're right again: how could I doubt your ability to read my mind?

Like I said, it's over starting with your generation.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:29 am

Why would I need to read your mind? You are right here posting that very sentiment.

Explain why people should not be allowed to pursue their self-interests as classes, races, or any other identity group. To argue we should ignore these interests and vote against them is asinine. Civic nationalism is like a death cult.

Do black people not have an interest in deporting every last illegal immigrant in this nation? Do Hispanic naturalized citizens not have an interest to get their families here, get their relatives status legalized, etc.? Those are two groups with self-interests in direct conflict.

My contention is that we have not yet begun to see true identity politics. Democrats engage in a farcical mirage of identity politics. They suppress identity groups' self-interests where ever those interests conflict with the democratic party's attempt to seize control of the entire government in perpetuity. They advance weak identity groups like feminism and homosexuals to weaken strong identity groups like the white identity. Civic nationalists in both parties play their part in denying whites the ability to actually organize and vote in their self-interests. As if voting in your self-interest as a white person is somehow evil or distasteful. You are doing it right now. Civic nationalists need to break out of that conditioning.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:34 am

Dude, I don't know nor care what race anyone is; my indoctrination was complete. You, however, are displaying humankind's natural tendency. Obviously, the propaganda machine had broken down by the time your generation came along.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 am

Whether or not you "know or care" about somebody's race is irrelevant to the actual point I made. Racial groups have their own self-interests. So do you. Those interests are very often in conflict. Whether you want to acknowledge race is irrelevant to this simple fact.

What is it about race that makes organizing into voter blocs somehow "wrong"? Environmentalists have an interest group with lobby organizations like the Sierra Club. Business owners have unique interests with lobby groups like the Chamber of Commerce.

Somehow whites, blacks, and Latinos have their own self-interests but it's "elitist" if they want to organize, lobby, and vote according to those interests? I don't think you can rationally defend that, which is why you just resort to dismissing people as "elitist". Which is ironic, since telling people they should shut the fuck up about their self-interests while we do your thing is the very epitome of elitism.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:41 am

Okay, okay, you win.

p.s. BTW, how come god hasn't made you dictator yet?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:08 am

I do not wish to be dictator. I just want people to look out for their self-interests.