Second Amendment Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Second Amendment Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 am

Get ready for the judo takedown. :lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:03 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The rise of the nanny state is closely correlated with the death of the nanny industry...
Huh? Cost of childcare disagrees..... Seems like the nanny industry is doing just fine with all the "liberated" women now in the workforce....
I was agreeing with you that the new prominent role of women in society has a strong influence on the rise of the nanny state. If you're looking for a reason for our thousands of idiotic "safety" laws, it's not a weakening of our minds, it's women.
Damn, Grumps.

I also want to make the observation that my State, Washington, politics is dominated by women. Almost all the Reps & Senators are women, and the City Council is switching over. It's almost a complete reversal, and Republicans control my District.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:12 am

Yeah, both parties are the same. I've been saying this since the beginning.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:20 am

You'd think you folks would have figured out that not all women vote in a block, and not all women support the nanny-state.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:45 am

Okeefenokee wrote:You'd think you folks would have figured out that not all women vote in a block, and not all women support the nanny-state.
It doesn't matter how they vote, dipstick. That's the point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:You'd think you folks would have figured out that not all women vote in a block, and not all women support the nanny-state.
The "Women's March" folks don't like it when you point out that Trump was elected by women
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The rise of the nanny state is closely correlated with the death of the nanny industry...
Huh? Cost of childcare disagrees..... Seems like the nanny industry is doing just fine with all the "liberated" women now in the workforce....
I was agreeing with you that the new prominent role of women in society has a strong influence on the rise of the nanny state. If you're looking for a reason for our thousands of idiotic "safety" laws, it's not a weakening of our minds, it's women.
People like StA have commented on the "feminization" of society due to the larger role of women. I agree with a lot of his and your points about this. What frustrates me is the fact that men have to feminize shit. Why can't women just get thicker skin about stuff? I'm fine with women engineers, politicians etc, but is there a way to accommodate this change without people turning into manginas? A lot of the culture war stuff does feminize things, to the point where it ignores obvious and real differences between the genders.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
People like StA have commented on the "feminization" of society due to the larger role of women. I agree with a lot of his and your points about this. What frustrates me is the fact that men have to feminize shit. Why can't women just get thicker skin about stuff? I'm fine with women engineers, politicians etc, but is there a way to accommodate this change without people turning into manginas? A lot of the culture war stuff does feminize things, to the point where it ignores obvious and real differences between the genders.
And if you talk about masculinizing stuff you are labeled as a misogynist fascist. Its really disgusting

Modern day feminists are literally the pigs from Animal Farm
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Back on topic, my dad won a 6.5 Creedmor on Thursday at a DU dinner and then a .260 Remington on Saturday at a California Waterfowl dinner

I like the looks of the Creedmor round, I think I want to have him give it to me

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
It doesn't matter how they vote, dipstick. That's the point.
judo chop!

that's why you just got through saying the nanny state is the result of women voting, because it doesn't matter how women vote. brilliant.