Second Amendment Thread

Okeefenokee

Second Amendment Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Do we have one of these already?

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

de officiis

Re: Second Amendment Thread

Post by de officiis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:11 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 pm

:lol:

Did not know there was a place where you could conceal carry in a city council meeting.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:40 am

HOOK EM HORNS

Why I Bring My Gun to School
The rights and values of gun-owning women aren’t being addressed by either political party. While conservatives aren’t paying enough attention to sexual assault, liberals are actively hurting women’s access to self-defense. Many liberals — including many female professors my organization approached as potential sponsors for Empowered — don’t support a woman’s “right to choose” when it comes to her own self-defense. They can’t get behind a vision of female empowerment that doesn’t match their own.
This is from the NYT Oped page, so there is the normal amount of MHFy frothing in the comments section, e.g., NEEDS MOAR COPS. Entertaining stuff.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 am

Fife wrote:HOOK EM HORNS

The rights and values of gun-owning women aren’t being addressed by either political party. While conservatives aren’t paying enough attention to sexual assault, liberals are actively hurting women’s access to self-defense. Many liberals — including many female professors my organization approached as potential sponsors for Empowered — don’t support a woman’s “right to choose” when it comes to her own self-defense. They can’t get behind a vision of female empowerment that doesn’t match their own.
This is from the NYT Oped page, so there is the normal amount of MHFy frothing in the comments section, e.g., NEEDS MOAR COPS. Entertaining stuff.
It's not their fault Fife - their smaller brains impair their ability to see the contradiction :hiding:

IMHO (seriously) a good portion of women want the government to be their parent/caretaker, and they think their parent should be the only one to use force.....I really do wonder how much of that is evolutionary......

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:23 am

Zlaxer wrote:

It's not their fault Fife - their smaller brains impair their ability to see the contradiction :hiding:

IMHO (seriously) a good portion of women want the government to be their parent/caretaker, and they think their parent should be the only one to use force.....I really do wonder how much of that is evolutionary......
The rise of the nanny state is closely correlated with the death of the nanny industry...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:24 am

de officiis wrote:Yup

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1267#p2716
MY bad de O

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

The rise of the nanny state is closely correlated with the death of the nanny industry...
Huh? Cost of childcare disagrees..... Seems like the nanny industry is doing just fine with all the "liberated" women now in the workforce....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 am

O are you referring to the shrinking jobs market?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:38 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Huh? Cost of childcare disagrees..... Seems like the nanny industry is doing just fine with all the "liberated" women now in the workforce....
I was agreeing with you that the new prominent role of women in society has a strong influence on the rise of the nanny state. If you're looking for a reason for our thousands of idiotic "safety" laws, it's not a weakening of our minds, it's women.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0